4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299 is working on latest patch!

veez

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...3-unbeatable-engine-exploiter-hazza22299.html

this tactic worked wonders in FM12

didnt seem to work in the early days of FM13, however this seems to have changed with the latest patch. From what i've gathered from my own tests and feedback i've read it is no longer match engine exploiting (which i personally prefer) but works very very well. i love this formation and have tried to replicate it many times with mixed results, its very hard to get a good offensive/defensive balance and distribution of players on the field, however this tactic achieves this very well.

try it out for yourself!

hope moderators close this thread and bump up the original thread to the FM13 tactics section :)

Loved this tactic in FM12. Maybe it's not the most realistic tactic, cause it used some exploits, but it gave me a lot of fun.

Which match prep do you use?

im still going with "tactics" because it isnt fluid yet. also go with def. set pieces.

i believe it is no longer exploitive, corners dont work and you wont get 150 goals a year from your poacher like in fm 12. i think it is much more realistic, which is for the better :)

After using V2, what do you have to change at the tactic? Or is it just plug & play with V2? ;)

for me just plug and play. just need to add target men and playmakers on set pieces tab. for playmakers no specific order is needed, just put in all the players that you will play in the CM positions, because the idea is that both CM's will act as playmakers.

i try with Bristol City and Newcastle but lost every game...

did you plug it in mid season or with friendlies?

i started a season with it and have won every game by more than 2 goals

u saying its plug & play didnt think fm13 done that

it wont win you every single match and score 5 goals every game no. but it will be more consistent than most tactics i've found here, but you need to follow instructions on thread about target man, playmakers, etc;

i'm a little confused, because..
when i'm playing with it with only commentary i'm winning almost everything and actually destroying opponents, even stronger than my team.
when i tried this tactic with key moments in 2D i started caunting stupid losses, even with much weaker teams.
weird :).

Ive got two of these tactics saved on my documents. Which is version 2?!

Well... I've tested it on Crewe, League 1, and I'm not sure it's working. At lease for weaker teams. I lost most of my games, which was expected as Crewe is just promoted from League 2, but I did except more. I followed the "target man" and "playmaker" change but with no luck.

i'm playing fm12, and was wondering against what formation this tactic works best? and against what formation its the worst?

Why will it not let me use this tactic in an online versus game?

Please someone help ASAP.