4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299 is working on latest patch!

This is a stupid question but....
Will this work on Classic mode?

Just seen this! Might start testing it again, what results have you had?

used this halfway through my 1st season with celtic and i ended up winning the europa league |) good job hazza

Hello,

Sorry if I kinda just join in without having much to say previously, but I just want to ask some question about this tactic

I'm playing at 13.3.2 patch with the second version of the tactic. It seems to worked out at the first couple match, my strikers scoring goals for fun, but it started to stall and my strikers started to have some difficult time scoring goal after a good run and ultimately I started to lose games.

It all started against Sunderland, where I battered them 5-1, then face BATE in Europe, beat them 6-0. then up against Fulham away, won it 1-0. Lost against Man United away from home 1-2. Go against BATE again in the reverse fixture, 4-1. Lost against Spurs 2-3 at home. From then on, I only manage to score 3 goals top using this tactic.

I'm just wondering, how long does it usually takes for this tactic to get to its best? Since I'm using it at the middle of the season. And have anyone else tried this tactic in 13.3.2? And anyone else with the same problem with me?

I'm Currently with Aston Villa with team like this:

GK Guzan - RB Lowton - CB Vlaar - Clark - LB Fabio - DM Cana - CM Faurlin - Isco - CF Vossen - Carrol - Donovan

Thanks before! Cheers

i get the same with any tactic do well be unbeatable but then suddenly i draw in europe and bang it goes all rong i cud be first first half of season but finsh season 4th and be sacked all because of tht draw in europe