4-1-2-3 Undefeated

4-1-2-3 Undefeated

credit where credit is due, ive tried a few tactics on here. all boasting top teams with top results. Im playing as blackburn and for me, its their weakest squad in years. Ive been doing ok with my own tactic but wanted a little push to hit playoffs. Everyones elses tactic omn here just had zero consistency. This is one is awesome!
NOTE! I do switch from positive to to balanced and also cautious from game to game... but its been very good so far!

credit where credit is due, ive tried a few tactics on here. all boasting top teams with top results. Im playing as blackburn and for me, its their weakest squad in years. Ive been doing ok with my own tactic but wanted a little push to hit playoffs. Everyones elses tactic omn here just had zero consistency. This is one is awesome!
NOTE! I do switch from positive to to balanced and also cautious from game to game... but its been very good so far!

1667056830030.png

Imported this tactic at HT in the Wet Brom game. You can see ive gone undefeated since. <3

You know I have just plugged this in my Stockport save - season 3 League 1 - and 2 comfortable wins putting me right in the promotion mix.

Sadly, I am a proper technophobe and can't upload screenshots.