aleshkohen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in my 3rd season with Manchester United and I think I finally finished my tactic that I will probably be using from now on. So I decided to share with it with you, maybe it will work for you too :)

Bear in mind that this tactic was not tested with smaller teams.

I do not use any player instructions, opposition instructions are left for Assistant Manager. (Make sure you have a good one)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll try to answer as I can.

View attachment 79378 View attachment 79370

Preseason training:

View attachment 79377

Once your team is familiar with the tactic, switch to this:

View attachment 79376

My season:

View attachment 79375 View attachment 79374

Tactic:
View attachment 79372

Last edited:
Tactic

She works with other team ? or only man utd ?

The tactic is not restricted to Manchester United and will work with other teams as well

I reuploaded the tactic because I had the tempo set wrong, it should be set as "Higher Tempo" or "Much Higher Tempo". Updated the screenshot as well.

Everyone who downloaded the tactic before this comment, please make sure you have tempo set as Much Higher Tempo.

Look very good result mate. I will try it later.

The AF score a lots of gol? For u this tactic can work in Serie A against 90% of 5 defenders?

I did not try it in the Serie A, but my guess is it will work in any league. If you try it there, please share your results

After last game update tactic is didnt work well. Before update team is winning easily but now striker and if players finish the game with 6.1 , 6.2 rating.

Defense

What adjustments do you make when you need to defend heavily in a match?

Can you upload this as an .fmf file instead of .tac file?