rrj2415

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a tactic with Arsenal that I am using which doesn't have any stand out flaws to me however it is shocking. With Arsenal being higher in quality than every other team in the premier league besides maybe man city, you'd expect them to win most game. I will post my tactic below and could someone let me know if there are any points which stand out to them as wrong with my tactic please?

gk cech
wb a bellerin cb d gabriel paulista cb d koscielny wb a gaya
hd d sven bender
ap s ramsey dlp s cazorla
if s ozil/Gabriel barbosa if a sanchez
f9 s ozil/Gabriel barbosa

counter - easiest way to keep possession and not rush things.
Slighty higher d-line (just to push up a little higher due to counters deep d-line)
close down more - simple if we win the ball back higher up, the closer we are to their goal
normal tempo - it is quite low on counter so therefore should keep the ball easily
Width is left on default
balanced/standard fluidity (forgot what the game calls this, the structured, fluid etc)
shorter passing - my players are good enough to be patient with the ball and keep possession

the only ti's I have given is the goalkeeper to distribute short to the defence, rolling it out, top three attacking players to shoot less and the two inside forwards to sit narrower. This is because I do not want my team wasting chances when the players have the ability to make a better chance and also I have quick attacking wing backs who can both cover the flanks therefore the inside forwards can take a narrower starting position meaning they can be quicker to exploit the space left by the false 9. I see them taking up the position in between a striker and a winger in the half spaces.

Hi guys, I have a tactic with Arsenal that I am using which doesn't have any stand out flaws to me however it is shocking.
What exactly is "shocking"? You posted the tactic, but that's all. Without an idea if what the actual issue is, it'll be difficult to offer specific advice.

That said, 2 things stand out.

- Your left flank being very exposed.

- The only player sort of covering that flank being a DLP and then the player choice is an odd one is Cazorla isn't the best defensively.

Hi guys, I have a tactic with Arsenal that I am using which doesn't have any stand out flaws to me however it is shocking. With Arsenal being higher in quality than every other team in the premier league besides maybe man city, you'd expect them to win most game. I will post my tactic below and could someone let me know if there are any points which stand out to them as wrong with my tactic please?

gk cech
wb a bellerin cb d gabriel paulista cb d koscielny wb a gaya
hd d sven bender
ap s ramsey dlp s cazorla
if s ozil/Gabriel barbosa if a sanchez
f9 s ozil/Gabriel barbosa

counter - easiest way to keep possession and not rush things.
Slighty higher d-line (just to push up a little higher due to counters deep d-line)
close down more - simple if we win the ball back higher up, the closer we are to their goal
normal tempo - it is quite low on counter so therefore should keep the ball easily
Width is left on default
balanced/standard fluidity (forgot what the game calls this, the structured, fluid etc)
shorter passing - my players are good enough to be patient with the ball and keep possession

the only ti's I have given is the goalkeeper to distribute short to the defence, rolling it out, top three attacking players to shoot less and the two inside forwards to sit narrower. This is because I do not want my team wasting chances when the players have the ability to make a better chance and also I have quick attacking wing backs who can both cover the flanks therefore the inside forwards can take a narrower starting position meaning they can be quicker to exploit the space left by the false 9. I see them taking up the position in between a striker and a winger in the half spaces.

My friend, try this, its unbelievable, and will work very well with Arsenal

Best FM 2016 Tactics: Darren's Devastating 4-1-2-3 • FM StoriesFM Stories

It doesn't i just want him to try that tactic because its so successful, ok stumpy bollocks

It doesn't i just want him to try that tactic because its so successful, ok stumpy bollocks
Considering where he posted (ie NOT in the "what tactic should I use") he's looking for actual help.

I will post my tactic below and could someone let me know if there are any points which stand out to them as wrong with my tactic please?

Considering where he posted (ie NOT in the "what tactic should I use") he's looking for actual help.

So all he has to do is ignore my post,its not the end of the world that i posted that is it?

Give us a brief overview of what you are seeing with this tactic in game and I will try and help you see how you need to develop it to improve