JoPalma

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, I've been playing with Plymouth Argyle in a LLaMa (Lower League Management) style and i have been using this disposition (and quite successfully, i must say :D), but now that i researched it, i couldn't find one RL team using it!

View attachment 257122

Was my search too superficial and you do know teams playing like this? If not, you have any clue why it isn't (or wasn't) used?

Thank you!

Not practical IRL.

Not even that practical in the game, have tried it.

Smushes your CM, pretty much makes him a pointless player.

Its essentially Italy's current formation as Cassano plays deeper than Balotelli.

Its essentially Italy's current formation as Cassano plays deeper than Balotelli.

Italy's formation...

italy-germany.jpg

I have tried it but never got it to work for me like how it looks but hard to get it to work

Not practical IRL.

Not even that practical in the game, have tried it.

Smushes your CM, pretty much makes him a pointless player.

Well, it's true, i feel that a bit as well, and i substitute him if i really need to attack or defend, but the way i play, one of them is more defensive and helps somehow the DM to stop adversary AM to enter my area. The two are more pro-attack, one of them supports the AM, letting him play a bit like an Inside Forward, the other have a nice long-range shoot! Not perfect, but it has been working!

Last edited: