Resource icon

Download 4-1-3-2--->2-3-3-2 tactic 1

Can you please attach player instructions as im on xbox so i cant download

Can you please attach player instructions as im on xbox so i cant download
I attached a screenshot of the tactics screen with the instructions on it. As far as individual player instructions I didnt make any changes to the default ones for each role.

This tactic didn’t do super well in the premier league. it was very prone to counter attacks and had not a good rest defense imo. i’m managing a top team and it still conceded 2-4 goals regularly a game no matter the quality of the enemy team

This tactic didn’t do super well in the premier league. it was very prone to counter attacks and had not a good rest defense imo. i’m managing a top team and it still conceded 2-4 goals regularly a game no matter the quality of the enemy team
Yeah I've experienced that as well at times during my save with Man United. But I've found that its very good at dominating early in games against even really good opponents. But when your opponents ambition in the match changes when they are a couple goals down it isnt as effective. I won the treble with united and scored like 110 goals and most matches i would start with this formation and then when i was up 2 or 3 goals id switch to more conservative formation and kill the game off. I like a 433 with 2dms as my defensive formation. Im curious if you noticed the same pattern where you would dominate matches until you went a couple goals up and then you'd start conceding.

I attached a screenshot of the tactics screen with the instructions on it. As far as individual player instructions I didnt make any changes to the default ones for each role.
Oh i didnt see it, my mistake.