4-1-3-2, 3 are center midfielders? starting wigan

emman23

Reaction score
is my formation ok?

----anchor---
BWM--DLP--CM(support/attack)
--------------
---DLF--Poach--

is my attack can be good?.. it look like i lack attacking power, i really dont want to use wingers now(i used too many wingers in my RM save)... should i ditch DLP and go to Adv Playmaker? is a short passing game is the way to go?.. can u give me some starting advice?

i started playing FM2013 3 weeks ago, so im not really good, sometimes it gave me headaches, ends up me watching some movies instead...

With Wigan you can get away with playing with no wingers, push the full backs into WB positions as I know Wigan have the capability in their squad yo do it.

I'd probably change the BWM into another CM(support/attack), you have the Anchor man in front of your defense so probably no need for a BWM in front of him.

You could also look at changing the DLF to a CF depending on the squad. A CF and AF always link well up top like in the Modern Warfare tactic.

Just play around with it, I'd definately look at using wing backs though other wise that team has no width and you could get smashed by teams using wide wingers and inside forwards.

CM than BWM? what im thinking is anchor isnt enough, especially playing wigan in EPL. Is changing BWM to CM(support) would give me more advantage?..

If i change my fulbacks to wing backs, wouldnt that be contrary to what youre saying? making my it to WB would make other team kill me with their wingers and IFs? as WB is more attacking minded?

isnt AF has more duties to creating chances than poacher? as poachers only convert those chances?.. i can only do a DLF, as i dont have a player that can play CF that good, and i think i need the dlf to have some one to drop to get the ball, as i dont have any attacking mid.. thats my understanding, probably im wrong..LOL