Kanasaurus

Reaction score
Many people complain about not being able to create chances, or there are no strikers on the counter, so fortunately, I discovered this tactic. It is a safe playing, counter - attacking, creative playing style. Here's what you must do.
Step 1: Make your Right Back and Left Back CWB's
Step 2: Make your Central Midfielder a BBM.
Step 3: Make your AML a Teraquarista, your AMC a Shadow Striker, and your AMR an Advanced Playmaker. This will give a wider range of creativity which then allows you to proceed in a positive manor throughout the game.
Step 4: Both of your strikers MUST be Advanced Forwards, so they will combine with the midfielders and make life a whole lot easier.
Now for the tactical part.
You should make sure you are playing VERY FLUID football, On the COUNTER ATTACK setting. this will enable your strikers make better runs and more of them.
TEAM INSTRUCTIONS:
RETAIN POSSESSION
SHORTER PASSING
PASS INTO SPACE
WORK BALL INTO BOX
PLAY OUT OF DEFENCE
RUN AT DEFENCE

EXPLOIT THE MIDDLE

PLAY NARROWER
PUSH HIGHER UP
ROAM FROM POSITIONS

HASSLE OPPONENTS
GET STUCK IN
USE TIGHTER MARKING
OFFSIDE TRAP

MUCH HIGHER TEMPO
BE MORE EXPRESSIVE

And finally, when you are setting specific instructions for the opposite team, make sure you have put
Show onto - Weaker foot
Tighter Marking - Always
Tackling - Hard
Closing down - Always
Do these tactics for the oppositions Strikers, Wingers, and Attacking midfielders.
Enjoy watching your team win, and tell me how you experienced this tactic.

How can you make your AML a Teraquarista? do u mean AMCL?

i think u might have found something here :D so i tried this formation exactly as u said, i dint even made players instruction and my 1st game this happened View attachment 440268
we dominated all the game i saw some rly nice football in there. i think if i would use some player instructions it would go mcuh better im sure!! nice one dude, u might want update ur thread maybe and post a tactic ;)

indeed man ! we are in desperate need for a good tactic !