4-1-4-1 DM Wide (Young & Dangerous 19.3.+ - Leeds EPL Champions Tactic)

ninjapug

Reaction score
Tactic Name: Young & Dangerous

Won Premier League in my 3rd year of my tenure with only kids. Whole career was on 19.3.+

Tactic Formation: 4-1-4-1 DM Wide ( 4-3-3 )

Screenshot of Tactic:
View attachment 15902

Tactical Information:
This is a modern style high pressing tactic that uses a high line. So far it has been working for me for 3 seasons with Leeds. Wingbacks on support as i noticed i leaked lots of goals if it's on attack.

Won championship with 1 loss. Got 4th in Premier league the following season with mostly existing Leeds players.

In the 3rd season, sold most leeds players except young ones and casilas, then bought a whole team of wonderkids.

Opposition Instructions:
None

Training:
Assistant Manager.

Further Comments + Extra Screenshots:

EPL Champion:
View attachment 15892View attachment 15891

EPL First time:
View attachment 15893
Championship Squad:
View attachment 15894View attachment 15890

Link to tactic:

hello ur tactic work with other team ? for exemple PSG Atletico Man utd Everton Barcelona and other ?

hello ur tactic work with other team ? for exemple PSG Atletico Man utd Everton Barcelona and other ?
Should work easily with any strong squad tho i haven't tried it. My leeds squad is still considered underdogs even after buying all those wonderkids.
i used another tactic for Man Utd 4-2-3-1 with attacking wingbacks which didn't work for Leeds, but found it too easy and boring after awhile.

Should work easily with any strong squad tho i haven't tried it. My leeds squad is still considered underdogs even after buying all those wonderkids.
i used another tactic for Man Utd 4-2-3-1 with attacking wingbacks which didn't work for Leeds, but found it too easy and boring after awhile.

Coming home from work I'm going to have fun with your tactics x) I'm going to start a game with Arsenal,
Another question you have the possession as well as the shots?

#QUESTIONS!!!

What attributes of the players for each position ???
Do you use any specific filters ???
Who knocks the corner?

What attributes of the players for each position ???
Do you use any specific filters ???
Who knocks the corner?
No filters
I don't score much from set pieces but i use best free kicker and crosser for that.

Just buy good wonderkids :$ since they usually have the stats for that. I would say Pace, aggression, Work rate, teamwork, determination, stamina for gegenpressing. Get better dribblers for running at defense like Antonio Marin but he is not that cheap in 19.3 probably less than 10M.
Defenders need to be fast too otherwise you will be prone to counters or maybe play a lower defensive line.
Leeds do not have a bankroll but i got 38M after winning championship with low wages budget. My most expensive player is Benkovic 15.75M. 2 of my backup defenders cost only 1m or less.

Tactic look very good. I plugged it in my Liverpool save in a middle of season. 6 Games 6 wins. Just one question. Who do take off when one of the players gets sent off?

Tactic look very good. I plugged it in my Liverpool save in a middle of season. 6 Games 6 wins. Just one question. Who do take off when one of the players gets sent off?

Defense is the priority when it comes to having lesser players on the field and you always need 4 defenders at all times. Since this tactic require you to start the attack from the middle, take out the wingers first followed by mezzala. I usually switch to defensive mindset and sit deeper by lowering the defensive line. How

in fact every time i lead by 2 goals against big teams with all 11 players, i switched mentality to defensive. I once squandered 3-0 lead against Man Utd and lost 5-3 at the very end where they scored 3 goals in injury time. Sometimes we have to park the bus and waste time.

Defense is the priority when it comes to having lesser players on the field and you always need 4 defenders at all times. Since this tactic require you to start the attack from the middle, take out the wingers first followed by mezzala. I usually switch to defensive mindset and sit deeper by lowering the defensive line. How

in fact every time i lead by 2 goals against big teams with all 11 players, i switched mentality to defensive. I once squandered 3-0 lead against Man Utd and lost 5-3 at the very end where they scored 3 goals in injury time. Sometimes we have to park the bus and waste time.

Thank for information. 11 wins out of 11 games now. Tactic is very solid at the back. And team play some beautiful football on a break sometimes

I wonder how many goals IF's score in a season ? And Striker probably will be a top scorer for the team ?

Hi

Do you change something vs strong opponets?

Hi

Do you change something vs strong opponets?
With my earlier leeds squad without much wonderkids, i didn't change anything, got 9 losses and 4th pos. Obviously i get rekt by Man Utd the most OP team under Ole gunnar.

Although only pre-season and 1 league game played with this tactic I am impressed. My Liverpool team made a flying start to the league season with a 7 - 1 thumping of Leicester.

Only 2 transfers in: De Ligt to play alongside Van Dijk and Milikovic-Savic to play as Mezzala alongside Henderson.

Both centre mids scored a hattrick with Firmino netting the other

Although only pre-season and 1 league game played with this tactic I am impressed. My Liverpool team made a flying start to the league season with a 7 - 1 thumping of Leicester.

Only 2 transfers in: De Ligt to play alongside Van Dijk and Milikovic-Savic to play as Mezzala alongside Henderson.

Both centre mids scored a hattrick with Firmino netting the other
I envy you for having de light. Wanted to get him in the 2nd season but he cost 25M, which means if i get him, i won't be able to build my team of kids with 38M bankroll. Now he cost 100M at least.