4-1-4-1 DM Wide (Young & Dangerous 19.3.+ - Leeds EPL Champions Tactic)

West Ham Season Review

View attachment 15713View attachment 15712View attachment 15711View attachment 15707

Alright Lads

All in all, we seem to have found a half decent tactic for 19.3.2 with this one. It's not perfect but I have been able to guide West Ham to 2nd in the Prem using this tactic. To be honest with you, to speed up the process, I simulated this whole season as a holiday with 'use current match tactics' selected to test out the tactic after signing the players I wanted. Had I have gotten involved in the season, maybe I could've contributed to be able to win the prem by making in-game decisions etc... But one's not to speculate. Based on this test, I can confidently say that this tactic is good enough to get you there or there about's when challenging for a title, and will boost your team to good performances, especially at home.

One thing that left me disappointed however, was away results in the Champions League, and against top sides. As you see in the fourth image I have provided, I have highlighted how we managed to beat PSG 2-0 at home, but ended up losing 4-0 away from home- which is extremely frustrating. You will notice by looking at this image that we also didn't lose at home. Apart from Liverpool and Leverkusen.

So yeah, overall, give it a go I say

Any player instructions mate? On iPad got to do it manually cheers

Hi, first and foremost thank you for an awesome tactic that did not really suit/gel with my Liverpool squad so i have taken the liberty and tweaked it a bit. Won the leauge, carabao cup and champions leauge with the tweak so far. Not that big changes really, some mentality, some instructions here and there. With your permission (Original creator) i will post it here.

Cheers

View attachment 1200480View attachment 1200481View attachment 1200482View attachment 1200486

Alright Lads

All in all, we seem to have found a half decent tactic for 19.3.2 with this one. It's not perfect but I have been able to guide West Ham to 2nd in the Prem using this tactic. To be honest with you, to speed up the process, I simulated this whole season as a holiday with 'use current match tactics' selected to test out the tactic after signing the players I wanted. Had I have gotten involved in the season, maybe I could've contributed to be able to win the prem by making in-game decisions etc... But one's not to speculate. Based on this test, I can confidently say that this tactic is good enough to get you there or there about's when challenging for a title, and will boost your team to good performances, especially at home.

One thing that left me disappointed however, was away results in the Champions League, and against top sides. As you see in the fourth image I have provided, I have highlighted how we managed to beat PSG 2-0 at home, but ended up losing 4-0 away from home- which is extremely frustrating. You will notice by looking at this image that we also didn't lose at home. Apart from Liverpool and Leverkusen.

So yeah, overall, give it a go I say

Thank you for your feedback.

Hi, first and foremost thank you for an awesome tactic that did not really suit/gel with my Liverpool squad so i have taken the liberty and tweaked it a bit. Won the leauge, carabao cup and champions leauge with the tweak so far. Not that big changes really, some mentality, some instructions here and there. With your permission (Original creator) i will post it here.

Cheers

Sure. Any improvements are welcome

Cheers

post the tweak?

Cheers

Post it please

Is it important to use a left-footed player on right wing and vice versa or can you easily use a left footed player as inside forward on the left side?

Anyone tried it with instant result at all? If not, i will when I get home from work. I'm currently playing a save with 3 managers and this could be worth trying out. It will only be with small /underdog team's I'm afraid as i have a solid tactic for my "big club", (Fc Koln in bundesliga)

Last edited: