MarcLUFC

Reaction score
**** name i know. Anyway, this tac has served me brilliantly at AC Milan, where i won the treble first season. can't actually be bothered starting new games with other clubs to test it there, but as of now I'm second season, 16-5-0 in the league with a monster goal diff compared to all the other teams.
you will need:

GK: (a good one)
2 good attacking full backs (I use Bale and Zambrotta or re-trained Flamini)
Ball Playing Centre-Back (Thiago Silva does the job nicely)
Limited Centre Back (Nesta or Barzagli)
Deep Playmaker (the man who invented the position, Pirlo)
Defensive Midfielder (the solid protectors, Gattuso, Ambrosini)
Advanced Playmaker (comfortable on the ball and creative, Ronaldinho or Gourcuff)
Attacking Midfielder (good dribbling, pace, finishing and can pick a pass. Rossi)
Target Man (a big clinical finisher like Dzeko or Huntelaar)
Advanced Forward (runs at the defense and scores for fun, Pato)

The idea is you will always have at least 4 men back and 4 men forward, leaving the Full Backs free to bomb on without worrying too much about defensive responsibility. The team is set up to Counter-Attack, while the passing is focused through the middle resulting in many attempts on goal.

One downside is you can struggle against the real quality sides, but the counter-attacking, and wise team talks, should score you enough goals to fluke a few results.

try it!

if you have the right players, i can't see why it won't work at a smaller club. it uses short passing and more creativity, so maybe not for a low-league side.

good stuff. will be well chuffed if you get similar results.

if you have the right players, i can't see why it won't work at a smaller club. it uses short passing and more creativity, so maybe not for a low-league side.
It would have worked in the 10.2 patch because I had a tactic in it where my local team was capable of 80% pass completion. They did adjust that it the 10.3 Patch, they did something that meant that teams that where poorer passers couldn't knock the ball about like Barcelona

Wouldn't call it a 4-2-0-2-2,but still,good tactic.Will try it soon.