yaniv16

Reaction score
So this is my first tactic ever :D.
been using this for milan.
Dont expect getting wonder results,im kinda noob honestly heh;)

Its all about Getting chances,no wasting time in possession.
Roles are
GK-Sweeper keeper
LB RB-Full back Suport
DC-Defender stoper
DC-Defender Cover
2 DM- Defensive midfielders,defend duty.
1 MC-central midfielder attack
LS-Advanced forward attack
CS-Complete forward suport
RS-Advanced forward attack.

This is still testing,and need people to test it,Make it better,change it,Tips etc...
Sorry for my bad english.
Pace and good technique strikers are prefer.

You can change it,My tactic is you tactic,just upload here your modfine version :D

Thanks very much for your time

haha forgot to upload the tactic,2 mints and im editing

Edit:
http://uploading.com/files/b495ebfm/4-2-1-3%2BAttacking%2B%2528A.C.%2BMilan%252C%2BAug%2B2009%2529.tac/
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hbe8ig

Another Edit: Testing now,Changed the MC to support and the Complete forward attack,seem abit better

Last edited:
Well my side has broken down at Forest, dropping points and falling away from the title race so I'm desperate, I'll let you know how t goes after 4 or 5 games.

First game done, drubbing at the hands of Ipswich in the City Ground. 3 nil at full time.

How in the name of Madeline McCann did you afford Aguero on AC Milan's first season budget?? And more importantly, why in a support role?

Im using some Other Database I found at piratebay.
And i sold Borrilo inzahgi and some 2 CB.Who had VERY high Wage,some more fund got more.

Forest go to Deepdale, and win. After a tentative affair, John Fleck scored the only goal tapping in George Boyd's cross. Boyd had made a great run down the left. Next we go to Anfield for the FA Cup.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:31 PM ----------

Lost to Liverpool 1 nil away and Portsmouth 3 - 1 away since the win over Preston.