bantons

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first try with a homemade database.

I have only included PrL (so no cups at all or international games) and will test all teams in the league with the same tactic and will upload results running.

All teams has transfer embargo.

I will do the same for all teams in the beginning: Do a "Heal Team" and make tactic 100% fluid in FMRTE and freeze all players.

Set General Training to "Team Cohesion" and Match Training to "Def.Set Piece"

Team selection it "Quick Pick" and "Instant Result - Do not use match plan"

Set piece takers: Corners Left: LB Corners Right: RB, Throw in Left: LB, Throw in Right: RB. Free Kicks: Best free kick taker.

I will start with lowest seeded teams and work my way up:

rqfzWW8.jpg

Bournemouth (20th):

2GmZuoZ.jpg

zdA721t.jpg

09GYvW9.jpg

Norwich (19th):

d7QHkrY.jpg

KrD7zQ9.jpg

pXahptP.jpg

Aston Villa (18th):

HjcDDqg.jpg

fTmNemg.jpg

Sunderland (17th):

hrO47Oo.jpg

1cHiPx9.jpg

Watford (16th):

0R747A7.jpg

ogeFp9g.jpg

Leicester (15th):

FgmFHbi.jpg

8OSM3O9.jpg

Crystal Palace (14th):

amz2v0N.jpg

1vWmgZZ.jpg

West Brom (13th):

Aj6iEQA.jpg

qN5KaJc.jpg

Stoke (12th):

AZr6ooE.jpg

Uq8u3RL.jpg

West Ham (11th):

I153jgf.jpg

4PETJpQ.jpg

Swansea (10th):

hDGYofj.jpg

jSotO7w.jpg

Newcastle (9th):

dkhE9R9.jpg

IYkR147.jpg

Decv6Y6.jpg

Last edited:
Home records are sensational. I reckon if you could develop an away tactic, you'd have an amazing set.

Why the separate home and away shown? doesn't let us see the proper consistency of the tactic.

Why the separate home and away shown? doesn't let us see the proper consistency of the tactic.

Number of points / 38 = avg. point per game (consistency)

I can easily show the full schedule if that is what people want I personally think it is easier on the eye with home/away

I don't even get what you're trying to show with these tests.

I don't even get what you're trying to show with these tests.

I am testing the same tactic for all teams in PrL other testers are creating their own team where I am using the teams as they are in game, I thought it could be fun to see how the exact same tactic would do in all clubs - would it even work for a lower seedet team - how would it do with a middle team - will it dominate with the bigger culbs. I thought a fifferent way of testing could be fun. However it looks like I am the one one who things so, so going foward I will keep tesing resulst to my self and maybe share a tactic later on.

I think that you are doing it correctly, although things can change from one save to other, the testing can help us know not only if a tactic is ok, but it also can give us the potential of a team for us to play, and what tactic suits best each team.

The only critic that i can give you is the testing of a home tactic. In general, its easier to play at home and we struggle to get good results away, specially against smaller teams that look like Barca (wtf Borini!!??)

Testing a good away tactic that can work with almost every team would be a must.

Cheers

I think that you are doing it correctly, although things can change from one save to other, the testing can help us know not only if a tactic is ok, but it also can give us the potential of a team for us to play, and what tactic suits best each team.

The only critic that i can give you is the testing of a home tactic. In general, its easier to play at home and we struggle to get good results away, specially against smaller teams that look like Barca (wtf Borini!!??)

Testing a good away tactic that can work with almost every team would be a must.

Cheers

I am not sure what you mean by testing a home tactic? This tactic is used both home and away for a full season in PrL?

I am testing the same tactic for all teams in PrL other testers are creating their own team where I am using the teams as they are in game, I thought it could be fun to see how the exact same tactic would do in all clubs - would it even work for a lower seedet team - how would it do with a middle team - will it dominate with the bigger culbs. I thought a fifferent way of testing could be fun. However it looks like I am the one one who things so, so going foward I will keep tesing resulst to my self and maybe share a tactic later on.

This is the right way to test in my view. Only problem is you would probably have to run it 5 or so times for each team to get a balanced average, but it's the most real world test. Keep sharing.

This is the right way to test in my view. Only problem is you would probably have to run it 5 or so times for each team to get a balanced average, but it's the most real world test. Keep sharing.

If more people share this view I will be happy to continue testing