4-2-1-3 Home/Away Tactic 2010 10.3

no worries max, but like i said i wouldn't steal, there's no point, plus i haven't downloaded hough's new one so i wouldn't no. These's tactics are all my own, hope you enjoy

Ok heres another update from me both using the home and away tactics respectively, also using the AWAY in the neutral venue of Wembley against Everton in the FA cup semi-final.

Start of tactic,
AC Milan 1st knockout away - 1-1
Newcastle home 2-0
Wigan away 1-0
Man city away - 1-1
Milan home - 4-1 (gattuso picked up a red and i scored three goals after)
Man utd home - 2-0
Aston villa away 1-1
Man city away fa cup quarterfinal, 4-3 extra time after leading 3-1
Blackburn away 2-0
Inter home 0-0
Chelsea home 0-0
Inter away 0-0 penalty kicks loss
blackpool away 4-0
everton Neutral 0-0 penalty win
liverpool home 1-5 loss. came out with mostly subs as i have won the league after the blackpool game, almunia, 4.7 rating, sagna,sakho,vermaelan,djourou, 4.9-5.5 rating, fabregas 4.9, denilson 6.8, nasri 6.1, lukaku(goal) 6.7, chamakh 5.6, wellington silva 6.4, subs - koscielny,wilshire, veratti, 6.5 respectively

I have liverpool in the FA cup final, we'll see how that goes. I have mixed reviews about this tactic, as it could be my players or maybe my management. I really struggle to get goals even with 60+% possession and ~80% passing complete, i get the chances just my strikers cant score.

Ok heres another update from me both using the home and away tactics respectively, also using the AWAY in the neutral venue of Wembley against Everton in the FA cup semi-final.

Start of tactic,
AC Milan 1st knockout away - 1-1
Newcastle home 2-0
Wigan away 1-0
Man city away - 1-1
Milan home - 4-1 (gattuso picked up a red and i scored three goals after)
Man utd home - 2-0
Aston villa away 1-1
Man city away fa cup quarterfinal, 4-3 extra time after leading 3-1
Blackburn away 2-0
Inter home 0-0
Chelsea home 0-0
Inter away 0-0 penalty kicks loss
blackpool away 4-0
everton Neutral 0-0 penalty win
liverpool home 1-5 loss. came out with mostly subs as i have won the league after the blackpool game, almunia, 4.7 rating, sagna,sakho,vermaelan,djourou, 4.9-5.5 rating, fabregas 4.9, denilson 6.8, nasri 6.1, lukaku(goal) 6.7, chamakh 5.6, wellington silva 6.4, subs - koscielny,wilshire, veratti, 6.5 respectively

I have liverpool in the FA cup final, we'll see how that goes. I have mixed reviews about this tactic, as it could be my players or maybe my management. I really struggle to get goals even with 60+% possession and ~80% passing complete, i get the chances just my strikers cant score.

Nice. I'm trying to make my own tactic with united 4-2-1-3. I can't seem to get it right.

thanks for your reply forzajuve, like i said good or bad comments. Did you enjoy the tactics?
in the middle of some new tactics, got a someone to test them out first brfore uploading them,hopefully they will be a success