Looks amazing m8 it is so hard to do 30/27 at this league. Nice work will try soon. can you send me your skin name?

must be hard winning leagues with real madrid...

turn it up try it with a team like hull

must be hard winning leagues with real madrid...

turn it up try it with a team like hull
I only play in the European League against top teams I have not tried to play the game:)

Kev have you seen the league it's in? A custom.made league with top teams from around Europe, 150 goals scored is very impressive against those opponents

Kev have you seen the league it's in? A custom.made league with top teams from around Europe, 150 goals scored is very impressive against those opponents
I base downloaded from steam and use it I didn't do anything my first season was in the second League where I brought Liverpool to the Premier League where all the top teams and went for real it's very simple in the first 17 matches became the champion ahead of schedule(H)

yeah but people dont look for good tactics anymore it seems.. lately everyone is looking for el diablo and everything that doesnt perform like diable gets trash talked..

yeah but people dont look for good tactics anymore it seems.. lately everyone is looking for el diablo and everything that doesnt perform like diable gets trash talked..
I'm not saying that it is good for me because you can see that the second half of the season almost failed because I wanted to be unbeatable but unfortunately it is not plug and play

LOOKS AMAZING I will definatley try this after my exams. omg im looking forward to it !!

Tried with a Chelsea but didn't worked well for me.

Works fantastically for me tweaked to a normal 4-2-3-1 - i.e. the two RPMs moved to the central midfield slots, the CM-A moved forward to the CAM/#10 position (I changed his role to AM-A but kept all of the player instructions the same).

Admittedly I have a world class team so I can't say it's a game breaker and will work for any team, but what I can say is that the football is better to watch than just about any other tactic I have tried so far (and I've tried most of the good ones on here and FM Korea). Most importantly for me, this finally got the best out of a world class #10 I had. No other tactic seemed to get consistently good ratings out of him, it seems a common theme on this year's game that CAMs get low ratings and struggle to influence games. After 25 games with this my CAM's average is not far shy of 9.0, which is even more impressive considering he doesn't take any set pieces.

Big thumbs up from me.

Works fantastically for me tweaked to a normal 4-2-3-1 - i.e. the two RPMs moved to the central midfield slots, the CM-A moved forward to the CAM/#10 position (I changed his role to AM-A but kept all of the player instructions the same).

Admittedly I have a world class team so I can't say it's a game breaker and will work for any team, but what I can say is that the football is better to watch than just about any other tactic I have tried so far (and I've tried most of the good ones on here and FM Korea). Most importantly for me, this finally got the best out of a world class #10 I had. No other tactic seemed to get consistently good ratings out of him, it seems a common theme on this year's game that CAMs get low ratings and struggle to influence games. After 25 games with this my CAM's average is not far shy of 9.0, which is even more impressive considering he doesn't take any set pieces.

Big thumbs up from me.
thank you.I'm glad everything went fine

Any screenshot of team instructions??iv a **** computer and download tactics so need to just copy them over myself