Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
4-2-2-2 Badel V2

4-2-2-2 Badel V2

Reaction score
I play 4-2-2-2 narrow like yours. Wow very impressive with 25 corner goals. What is the meta corner setup? What about free kick goals and throw ins?

Reaction score
I played with RE-dulillah III for 4 seasons, trying this now and looks a bit better for my Brighton team ! Will post some pics later, great job !

Reaction score
will there be a version 3 of this tactic?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please some player instructions for us playin on console.. anyone..?

Reaction score
And some team instructions for us on console .. both team and player instructions.. please..

Reaction score
Well, last night I finished the season playing mainly this tactic (Like 65% of games). I played with Inter Milan.
I am at work, so I don't have any screenshots. But, I won the treble. Only lost Super Cup vs. Milan.
In Seria A, I got 100 points with GD 101. Lost 2 games, and both were vs Roma :unsure: And 4 draws (Fiorentina, Milan, Bologna, Juve), last 15 games I played a lot of reserves because I had a lead of 15 points and was saving my main players for CL.
I won all the games in the cup, even half of them I played with a lot of reserves.
In CL I dominated the group. In KO stage, only lost 1st game vs Leipzig (1-2) and won them home 5-0. Later I won Milan, Chelsea and Liverpool in the final 3-0.

The sad part about the game is, that I sold Gagliardini at the start, and Darmian at the half of the season. And buy none. So I was missing players. I bring some U-20 players to the squad, which are nothing special. ( M.Zanotti (DR), Jacopo Gianelli (DM), Enoch Owusu (ST) ) and still, I was winning easily with them in the team.

Škriniar, as a defender scored 22 goals.
Lukaku 40, Lautaro 29, Džeko 25.

And this is the formation I played sometimes (like 35% of matches) http://prntscr.com/-MQX3HWCLpsc because I didn't have enough Wingers in the squad. But was equally efficient as the main tactic.

This tactic is an engine breaker. Or FM23 is too easy.

Reaction score
And after second season, where I again won treble.
Tactic just stoped working for season 3.