SATOROX

Reaction score
4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (I apologize in advance for my bad english) use this tactic only with patch 2.1, not with 1.0 ...

This is the tactic (i'm sorry, but i' forgot to uncheck the option "target man"...then, neither of two forward is "target man"):

IMPORTANT: Read all the post and if you do everything i say in this post, this tactic will work great

screenshot359s.jpg

The particularity of this tactic is that, while playing with two large wings, passing are set in the center to take advantage of their movements and the movements of the two forward...the amplitude is seen, not as a way to open the game from one level to another by sending a cross to the exterior, but is seen as a means to send to the center, as many players as possible to avoid him "beat feet".

Now i show you the line up in attack and the line up on defense (action-type goals and how to defend the team):
A) Attack (red: forward; blue: wings; purple: midfielders; yellow: backs)
screenshot349.jpg

As you can see the ball carrier(Carrick) has a lot of offensive solutions, and there, in this picture taken from the game against Barça (willfully to show the impact even against strong defenses) can count 5 different solutions: the two full backs, the 'other median, the two wings and rooney, in this case was the player served a chance to find himself infallible!
B) Defense(Here I show you a series of 4 screens taken from the same action to show the effectiveness of the module. Red circle in the opponent and the ball carrier, the red line, of course, is a sign of its passage):
1: Mascherano sets the action, no one contrast (this is the peculiarity of being a defensive tactic) but not has important solutions because the spaces are all closed, and then discharged to the outside
24141094.jpg

2-3: The player who receives the outside, having no space in front of you, download centrally Iniesta ... even here it goes, and Iniesta decides to return to Mascherano:
71660070.jpg

93553800.jpg

4: Mascherano decided to return to Iniesta, continues to have no clear solutions, but at this point, Carrick, takes it in advance, retrieves the ball and get it on rooney
28245977.jpg

After showing a little something to tell you a little step ', role by role, what kind of players are used to this tactic:
GK: the best could find.
FB: since it must cover the entire external zone: a) physical qualities, especially speed, b) quality techniques such as cross, marking, steps b) mental qualities like without the ball, position, team play.
CB: best you could buy
MC: I used the median with good feet and / or central midfielders achieving excellent results. Career test to man utd I used Fletcher and Carrick (I will show you the statistics)
WGS: shift the balance are crucial. They must be fast, must be able to cross and dribble, must be able to play as a team. Do not need finalizing. Must be of the wings as well, not adapted attackers, the game would be affected to the extent that they no longer play for the team but would seek a personal solution
FR:will be your finalizer, then used the usual values and attributes tokeep under control . I invite you to consider, however, particularly the physical values.
FS:will be a bit 'finalizer, a little' finisher, so do not count as the finalization (15 already is fine) but what will count a lot: A) technical quality: passes, first game B) mental qualities: teamwork Without the ball, intuition and even a bit of imagination.

That said, I give you some 'helpful advice:
-Pitch dimension: MAX
-Any O.I.
-If you use this tactic in halfway, before it can give the desired results, it takes a minimum of 3 games, to a maximum of 6
-If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your team over every single game (45 min and 45 min)
-pre-match training by the assistant manager

Now a bit 'of statistics, just to make you realize the immense potential of this tactic:
Goal scored (team)
screenshot360.jpg

Assist (team)
assist.jpg

Premier League Final Standings:
classificak.jpg

Premier Leagues players final statistics:
statistichecamp.jpg

mediavotocampionato.jpg

the results are in post 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER this: not change the tactics in any aspect, it is a 4-4-2, and can not be trasformed into other tactics...if u make this, and the result will not arrive, not give her the blame!!!

GOOD DOWNLOAD( devasto original, 11.2.1):
http://www.mediafire.com/?vxms95s9p4dztv8

http://www.filefront.com/17814810/4-2-4-Il-devasto-Man-Utd-Mag-2011.tac/

THIS IS THE LINK OF PARMA VERSION(11.2.1), I recommend for those not using TOP TEAM( Improved defense and set pieces):
http://www.mediafire.com/?1pl4w7kb1xl0a12

http://www.filefront.com/17878725/4-2-4parma (Parma, Ott 2010).tac

11.3 VERSION:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v33ouafv4477h3d
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some comments:

Satorox. Have played 2 seasons with everton, finished 3rd in my first season but only signed milan badelj and lionel galleano. Won the premier league in my second season with babacar, lucas and jordan hednderson coming in and selling osman, hibbert, saha, beckford and bilyaletdinov. Also beat barcelona 5-4 in champions league quarters but then lost semi to chelsea, only lost 11 league games in 2 seasons which is great. Many Thanks

Any tactic that can get you to score six goals against Chelsea is a ****** good one to me.
(I accidentally kept Butland in goal, hence the 3 goals conceded, I suppose).

I will be using this from now on. :)

Working well for me and Rooney on fire

this tactic is great, this is the third game i played with it and i trashed chelski 6-0 with villa

This tactic has been fantastic for me in lower leagues! I'm playing first season with Dorchester in BSS and since starting using this tactic i've won 15 out of 16 games. Fantastic, thanks for posting this tactic.

This tactic is really devastating for your opponent. I've played about 10 matches so far and I'm really delighted with this tactic so far. This isn't just a lucky shot but it's a tactic with real thought behind it.

Winning 14-0 versus blackpool with Rooney scoring 8 times. This tactic is priceless :D

Holy Mother of all tactics. This is a well thought out tactic and I was loving the OP with all the diagrams.

some fantastic results this tactic is IMMENSE

This tactic is the best.. I have this wonderkid in my Liverpool forst name John Clark... 25 games 68 goals..

Please, if you find this post interesting, rated it!!!

Last edited:
Holy **** 63 goal rooney got to be a record looks a great formation

OMG 63 GOALS!!!!

P.S league table and match resultates please

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

oh i mean only matches

OMG 63 GOALS!!!!

P.S league table and match resultates please

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

oh i mean only matches

screen of all the season matches???

Ooh, pwetty colours. If nothing else, great OP. I will give this a try.

OMG!! this is insane. Going ti give it a try.

i noticed u have a target man in team instructions. Who do u select as tm? Right striker?

Never seen so many goals from a single striker in a 4-4-2. Might give it a go. I'm Liverpool so it'd be Dzeko and Torres up front, Hulk on the left and Elia on the right :)

Last edited:
How on Earth has Rooney scored almost twice a game?

Cheers mate you've put a lot of effort in so I will give it a go...

@ ADNARIM :no Opponents instruction

@ FANTASMA: no target man, i forgot to uncheck the option

Last edited:
I just realized it! "pink"="rosa" and "rosa" in italian means both "pink" and "squad"... brilliant!

and btw seems like an impressive tactic, very well thought out.

Prima o poi la provo :)

I just realized it! "pink"="rosa" and "rosa" in italian means both "pink" and "squad"... brilliant!

and btw seems like an impressive tactic, very well thought out.

Prima o poi la provo :)

:D:D:D più prima che poi :p

Any tactic that can get you to score six goals against Chelsea is a ****** good one to me.

thanks for the confidence :D:D:D