Well, I tested this tactic with my blackburn team.

I won 4:1 against Tottenham, 3:1 against Chelsea and 5:2 against Wigan. This tactic fckin kills.

I don't want to annoy you with too many screenshots, but this tactic is just absolutely amazing.
Considering I normally struggle with Birmingham with any team, a result like this has definitely secured my choice of tactic. :D

Also tip for those who wanna use the tactic straight from a new season: set work load high and the team will accomplish the tactic in about six games (pre-season included).

Well, I tested this tactic with my blackburn team.

I won 4:1 against Tottenham, 3:1 against Chelsea and 5:2 against Wigan. This tactic fckin kills.

(H)(H)(H) i'm very happy

I don't want to annoy you with too many screenshots, but this tactic is just absolutely amazing.
Considering I normally struggle with Birmingham with any team, a result like this has definitely secured my choice of tactic. :D

Also tip for those who wanna use the tactic straight from a new season: set work load high and the team will accomplish the tactic in about six games (pre-season included).

no no, I do not get bored, I'm grateful if you help me to answer a few questions that I do not understand ;););)

Looks like a very good tactic. I just created one in a similar style a few hours ago! Instead of CMs I used DMs though since I'm a weaker squad and need the extra defense.

its saying it isnt a valid file name? :/

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Ohh, ive got it now.

How did you get the arrows?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Ohh, ive got it now.

because i've created the tactic in "classic" mode ;)

Ohh, ive got it now.

Because it's a classic tactic, not created with the TC.

Going to start using this. Just quickly though, is the STL or STR the target man?

Oh, there is none.

I have quality forwards though, who will score loads if I play them right. I don't know which ones to use though for either position?

Oh, there is none.

I have quality forwards though, who will score loads if I play them right. I don't know which ones to use though for either position?

check the option "exchange position" ;););)