Pitch Size,Team Talks,Oi,Match Prep. Can you tell us these mate

this tactic is great, this is the third game i played with it and i trashed chelski 6-0 with villa

This tactic has been fantastic for me in lower leagues! I'm playing first season with Dorchester in BSS and since starting using this tactic i've won 15 out of 16 games. Fantastic, thanks for posting this tactic.

Do you use a target man or not, I checked the OP, but you said you forgot to un-tick the box so it's left me confused.

Pitch Size,Team Talks,Oi,Match Prep. Can you tell us these mate

read the first post...you can find these information there ;)

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

This tactic has been fantastic for me in lower leagues! I'm playing first season with Dorchester in BSS and since starting using this tactic i've won 15 out of 16 games. Fantastic, thanks for posting this tactic.

could you post some results??? thanks

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Do you use a target man or not, I checked the OP, but you said you forgot to un-tick the box so it's left me confused.

no, i don't use target man ;)

This tactic is really devastating for your opponent. I've played about 10 matches so far and I'm really delighted with this tactic so far. This isn't just a lucky shot but it's a tactic with real thought behind it.

Will try this with man city looks a great formation

could you post your formation???

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

This tactic is really devastating for your opponent. I've played about 10 matches so far and I'm really delighted with this tactic so far. This isn't just a lucky shot but it's a tactic with real thought behind it.

Thx mate...I have previously said that football is entertainment for me, and I only tried to create a tactic that reflect my understanding of football ;););)

it took some 'time, but the result, I think, is good

Satorox you seem to have created an awesome tactic mate. Some brilliant results and rooneys goal scored is phenomenal. Am going to give this a go tonight with everton. Do you think they have the players for it as you get no transfer budget

Satorox you seem to have created an awesome tactic mate. Some brilliant results and rooneys goal scored is phenomenal. Am going to give this a go tonight with everton. Do you think they have the players for it as you get no transfer budget

i don't know... You need at least two acceptable wings and a striker with good finalization
could you post me, in a few minutes everton's formation???

Am at work at the minute mate. I will give it a go and let you know. Might have to do some wheeling and dealing in the transfer market ;)

I used my own version (as mentioned earlier in this thread) in a euro cup game against Lorient who were expected to rape me at Lorient.

My striker scored 6 goals, almost 7 if he didn't choke on a penalty, and I didn't get up more than 6 shots.

Hey man, this is an awesome tactic, it's working wonders for me so far. Crushed Liverpool 7-3 at Anfield.

And how's your French? y'know just so we can communicate in a different language. 'cause my Italian sucks. I'm trying to learn!

Grazie!

I am really tempted to try this with Betis, even if I have already got a good tactic from someone else. I will tell you the results the next 10 games, that's when the season finishes.

Holy Mother of all tactics. This is a well thought out tactic and I was loving the OP with all the diagrams.

Definately going to try this sh*t out when I finish work....