I still can´t download it. Please post it on another download-site :)

This tactic kicks ***!!!
I made a litlle tweak because the defence is a litlle leaky.
Drag one of your cm´s to the dmf position.
Set the goalkeeper to distribute the ball to one of ur fullbacks.
Change closing down of ur cd to the last notch of own half, this will stop them to chase players all around, leaving space behind to explore.
Other than that, great job really.

Winning 14-0 versus blackpool with Rooney scoring 8 times. This tactic is priceless :D

looks uber immense, might try this out with Rangers (K)

This tactic kicks ***!!!
Change closing down of ur cd to the last notch of own half, this will stop them to chase players all around, leaving space behind to explore.

could you post some screen???

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

I still can´t download it. Please post it on another download-site :)

http://www.filefront.com/17814810/4-2-4-Il-devasto-Man-Utd-Mag-2011.tac/ ;)

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Winning 14-0 versus blackpool with Rooney scoring 8 times. This tactic is priceless :D

great... rooney is a goal machine ;)

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

OMG, this tactic is amazing, thx very much :D

.. thanks to you for having confidence in my tactics ;)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

i've tested this tactic also in spanish liga with my valencia, 3 season:

screenshot040l.jpg

this is the team:
screenshot041b.jpg

this is formation (turnover cavani/hulk)
screenshot042h.jpg

screenshot032pm.jpg

screenshot031nd.jpg

just wanna say something greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i won against barça 4-2 with porto

if you want other screens just tell me thanks a lot fot your tac

I'll try this tactic tomorrow with my Dover team to see if it works in Blue Square Prem. Will inform about it. Congratz on making this tactic!

just wanna say something greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i won against barça 4-2 with porto

if you want other screens just tell me thanks a lot fot your tac

if you can post others screens I shall be grateful...thanks mate ;)

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

I'll try this tactic tomorrow with my Dover team to see if it works in Blue Square Prem. Will inform about it. Congratz on making this tactic!

i'm trying this tactic in china's second division and in italian's serie b!!!

satorox what kind of screens do you want ? do you want screen of this game or of others games?

When you are winning the game 2-0 or more, do you to continue to play in an offensive mode or do you change the state of mind in an defensive mode?

( Sorry for my english ^^ )

When you are winning the game 2-0 or more, do you to continue to play in an offensive mode or do you change the state of mind in an defensive mode?

( Sorry for my english ^^ )

i continue to play in offensive mode...;)

Satorox. Have played 2 seasons with everton, finished 3rd in my first season but only signed milan badelj and lionel galleano. Won the premier league in my second season with babacar, lucas and jordan hednderson coming in and selling osman, hibbert, saha, beckford and bilyaletdinov. Also beat barcelona 5-4 in champions league quarters but then lost semi to chelsea, only lost 11 league games in 2 seasons which is great. Many Thanks

Satorox. Have played 2 seasons with everton, finished 3rd in my first season but only signed milan badelj and lionel galleano. Won the premier league in my second season with babacar, lucas and jordan hednderson coming in and selling osman, hibbert, saha, beckford and bilyaletdinov. Also beat barcelona 5-4 in champions league quarters but then lost semi to chelsea, only lost 11 league games in 2 seasons which is great. Many Thanks

too you...mate ;)

This tactic kicks ***!!!

yeah, good job. Me too I try to make some tweaks...I use the OI (pressing on MC and ST) and in effect the tactic is more solid than the original.
The only problem, maybe because my team is the weaker of Serie A, I score max 2 goals for match.

Love this tactic. Took my Dorchester out of predicted religiation in Blue Square South into Blue Square Premier in first season! Time to claw my way all the way to Premiership. :)