Javier Hernandez 12play 13 goal
Giuseppe Rossi 12play 16goal
rooney 8play 9goal
nani 11play 7goal
aden hazar 14 play 7goal
Berbatov 4play 4goal
important : (r)mc - playmaker
down load - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20146870/4222+best+tactic.tac
Control and stability in time by a team is doing the aforementioned.
sorry .. my bad english...;;;;;;;;;;;;;ㅜ_ㅜ

umm. it's me .. http://community.sigames.com ㅡ.>chanho890
http://www.fm-base.co.uk ㅡ> chanho890 ok;;?

he was referring to that you started the same thread in the FM11 section as well. However, i have closed that one for you.

On Topic

Is it possible for you to provide some more information about the tactic( and perhaps add some screenshots, only this time using the English as the FM-language.) regarding the style of play,. is it suited for man U only, top teams in general or have you tested it with a middle team like Villa, Everton etc. . And most importantly, what formation is this ?

Cheers

How can this tactic perform if i use it in minimum pitch size?

i using this tactic atm really good, i havent conceeded in 5 games, and during a match i had a player sent off, but still scored 2 after that and never conceded, will do a full season and post screenshots

Interesting, I am going to give this a go with a fresh Chelsea season.

[won everything with arsenal! all five competitions i was in some screenies for you

Superb Tactic!

chanho890 much thanks for the superb tactic! I won premier league with Newcastle in my first season!

This tactic is the best i've tried so far. Very explosive tactic once a goal came in it just can't stop. I have had so many successful come back matches trailing 1/2-0 and then come back won 3-2/4-2.

Attacking wise this tactic is perfect, defending is hard though. I start with Newcastle original defenders and had horrible result in defending. Then i bought C.Zapata and with Stephen Taylor is back i starting to get more consistent results.

I changed corner to attack near post with Stephen Taylor and i think it work better. He & Zapata is scoring like 11 corner goals so far. Far post is not working for 11.3 for me.

C.Benitez and Kadlec is absolutely sick with this tactic with Benitez netting 33 goals and Kadlec about 20 goals.

I lead Chelsea with 2 points till the last game and had to play Arsenal. Draw 4-4 with Arsenal, i almost fall on my chair fearing that Chelsea might overtake me in this last game, fcking crazy lol!

All in all amazing tactic! Well done chanho890!

Here's the screenshots

ncteam.jpg

Last edited:
O.I & match prep???????

OI = none, i tried closing down opps few times and had horrible results with my wing backs so i stick to none and voila :)

match prep = defending movement for only away and tough opponents like arsenal, chelsea etc otherwise is all the way attacking movement

i am goning to try it on my current game and see if i can manage to get good scores ..
i wil post the feedback later .

Just finish my second season and managed to get treble with this fantastic tactic!
Thrashed MU 10-2 :D
Champions cup final behind Barca 2-0 and then back to win 3-2 :D

Here's the screenies

My word... this seems far too good to be for real? Anyone had any success with it? Next time I get a chance to play I'll give this a go. Seems dare I say it; 'Diablo' esque.

this is a good tactic .won the prem with spurs first season . lost to real madrid in CL final 4-1 tho lol .....