My word... this seems far too good to be for real? Anyone had any success with it? Next time I get a chance to play I'll give this a go. Seems dare I say it; 'Diablo' esque.

100% real! I would say this tactic is close to Diablo esque, the only weakness i found is that it needs good defender to achieve consistent wins.

What kind of wingers do you need?
The classical ones or more like advanced playmakers or inside forwards?

And is it optimal to use inverted wingers - right footed on left wing and vice versa?

What kind of wingers do you need?
The classical ones or more like advanced playmakers or inside forwards?

And is it optimal to use inverted wingers - right footed on left wing and vice versa?

Yes inside forward with right footed on left wing and vice versa. If you download the tactic and look at the player instructions, the wingers are both set to cut inside.

are your newcastle results actually real? is this a good tactic?

worked well for the first few games. then i won 2-0 to almeria and om. to my horror, against r.madrid, i lost 4-0!!!
WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG??
please reply

just give some time for the tactic to get blended to your players.

tell me a fu**** tactic that can help me win against madrid big!!
7-0 to valencia, 6-1 to atletico madrid and 2-4 to fake madrid?????

best tactic for 11.3 i've seen !

with the advice of edk nothing can beat this tactic it seems :)

Last edited:
Can someone please post this on a different site than gamefront.com? please!

i won 9-0 to sevilla|) but still cant win to madrid:mad:

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Useless tactic against rival teams!!!

what is O.I ?
(Sorry i don't speak english )

going to test this out tonight and see whats going on! looks normal and has good results :) will provide feedback either tomorrow or on Thursday

going to test this out tonight and see whats going on! looks normal and has good results :) will provide feedback either tomorrow or on Thursday

would be good to hear the verdict on this tactic from someone whom has a history of making successful tactics. as this one seems too good to be true!!!

10-2 against united????????????????

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

well i have tried this for a number of games using man utd have way through 2nd season ( using LFC update ) i have to say that the attacking power of this is immense however the defence is really bad which in my opinion cancels out the attacking side of things.

maybe im not using it correctly as not sure if to set trgt man or playmaker?

had some fantastic results but also had some shocking ones.

if the defensive side of things can be sorted out this tactic would be amazing!!!!!! until then its a bit of a gamble ;)

I had no success with this tactic, tried it with about 3 different teams, my latest Tottenham save, 1st season Schalke save and 1st season Fc Souchaux Montbe save..

I did not have much possession, the defence is very leaky and the players tire out way too quickly too! I think I managed about 5 goals in 6 mathces or so..

I have not tested it 100% for over 15 games and making everything fluid as its initial impact was not what I had expected unfortunately :)

but as I say, not every tactic works for every team!

If anyone really wants I can test it properly and give a much more in depth report/feedback?