Looking good as allways. Do you play the same formation in away matches?

For a rigth wing in Liverpool, Ibe is better than Lallana or he was in that tactic i'm tinkering with :)

Going to test the tactic on my Inter, 3rd season ^^

What about the forwards? Do they score a lot???

Lemme guess, just as amazing as your 4231? ;p

So far...it's pretty close :p Some people just love 2 strikers so I wanted to try it. I think I prefer one striker, but hey, it still works

So far...it's pretty close :p Some people just love 2 strikers so I wanted to try it. I think I prefer one striker, but hey, it still works

Yeahh the problem is more that there are not a lot of AMC that can play Treq, False nine on the other hand are enough of them haha

Is your CF your main scorer? What about your false nine? he scores some goals as well?:p

Is your CF your main scorer? What about your false nine? he scores some goals as well?:p

Im playing this one at Malmö FF and rosenburg scored 7 out of 5 so yeah as a CF they score a lot too

How many goals did Sturridge got?

This is a 424 formation - this has always been called that - the fact the game call it a 4222 is a bit embarrassing by the creators - the old school Brazilian formation where their is 2 dm's and 2 cm's 2 strikers you call 4222

cheers

This is a 424 formation - this has always been called that - the fact the game call it a 4222 is a bit embarrassing by the creators - the old school Brazilian formation where their is 2 dm's and 2 cm's 2 strikers you call 4222

cheers

The game (FM16) call it : 4-2-4 Wide :)

Last edited:
Won Premier League and Europa League first season with Liverpool.

Sold Balotelli, Lovren & Lallana. Only bought Aleksandar Dragovic.

At home this tactic was BRUTAL! Little bit weaker away from home, but overall im very happy.

YNWA

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Won Premier League and Europa League first season with Liverpool.

Sold Balotelli, Lovren & Lallana. Only bought Aleksandar Dragovic.

At home this tactic was BRUTAL! Little bit weaker away from home, but overall im very happy.

YNWA

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Great results! Post some screens ;)