4-2-2-2 with wingers, anyone got one working?

jonnyharb

Reaction score
Normaly someone has got a decent one working for top teams, not on fm14 though....anyone?

is it any good though mate? Everyone seemed to be using the 4-2-3-1 on your thread

That's more than likely due to them having high amounts of AMC's than just CM's. I have success with it, first season I won every competition available.

That's more than likely due to them having high amounts of AMC's than just CM's. I have success with it, first season I won every competition available.
After you do your Utd guide for FM15 mate. What will be your 1st tactic formation mate you create. Maybe LVGs 442 diamond?

After you do your Utd guide for FM15 mate. What will be your 1st tactic formation mate you create. Maybe LVGs 442 diamond?

I will be contemplating recreating one of my original tactics I last made for FM 11 or 12 if not I'll be making one around the squad we have which could be another 4-2-3-1 or the LVG's Diamond one you shall see what happens :)

I will be contemplating recreating one of my original tactics I last made for FM 11 or 12 if not I'll be making one around the squad we have which could be another 4-2-3-1 or the LVG's Diamond one you shall see what happens :)
Cant wait :)

What kind of 4-2-2-2 ? if it uses 2DMs and ML/R instead of AML/R I recommend the Arrigo Sacchi's tactic by seanhrfc if I'm not mistaken.....