Overachiever

Reaction score
Hello I had ridiculous success with the below tactic, still have it in mind so for anyone still playing FM11 and wants to try:

Code:
----- [B]Poacher[/B] -----
[B]AP(S)[/B] - [B]AM(A)[/B] ----- [B]AP(S)[/B]
--- [B]DLP(D)[/B]- [B]BWM(S)[/B] ----
[B]FB(A)[/B] - [B]CD(D)[/B] - [B]CD(D)[/B] - [B]FB(A)[/B]

If I remember correct defensive line was bit deeper and used Attacking mentality. Striker gets tons of goals and AP(S) make the most of the game against organised defence both creating and scoring.

Some scenarios of how to react:
  • Striker gets isolated: give him Trequartista role
  • AM does not participate a lot into the game: give him a support role - AM(S)
  • Defence seems weak make FB to support - FB(S)
The most of success came when both midfielders were of defensive nature in particular I remember the best combination was a complete midfielder type in the DLP(D) position who he was passing the ball forward and a CD/MC type of player in the BWM position (tall, strong and good defender).

Hello I had ridiculous success with the below tactic, still have it in mind so for anyone still playing FM11 and wants to try:

Code:
----- [B]Poacher[/B] -----
[B]AP(S)[/B] - [B]AM(A)[/B] ----- [B]AP(S)[/B]
--- [B]DLP(D)[/B]- [B]BWM(S)[/B] ----
[B]FB(A)[/B] - [B]CD(D)[/B] - [B]CD(D)[/B] - [B]FB(A)[/B]

If I remember correct defensive line was bit deeper and used Attacking mentality. Striker gets tons of goals and AP(S) make the most of the game against organised defence both creating and scoring.

Some scenarios of how to react:
  • Striker gets isolated: give him Trequartista role
  • AM does not participate a lot into the game: give him a support role - AM(S)
  • Defence seems weak make FB to support - FB(S)
The most of success came when both midfielders were of defensive nature in particular I remember the best combination was a complete midfielder type in the DLP(D) position who he was passing the ball forward and a CD/MC type of player in the BWM position (tall, strong and good defender).

still playing fm11, and liking this tactic so far. cant claim to have had success as of yet. early doors, but i like the way it plays, and the tweaks youve put, ive tried. ive also tried a more direct approach, which is also going ok. nice one mate