Dejanus

Reaction score
!!!!!TESTERS NEEDED!!!!!

!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!

HERE IS LATEST FINAL VERSION OF THE TACTIC WHICH IS SO FAR MOST STABLE VERSION.
This is similar to others versions but is more stable and will give you better results offensively and defensively.
FOR BEST RESULTS YOU WILL NEED RIGHT FOOTED PLAYER ON LEFT WING SIDE AND LEFT FOOTED PLAYER ON RIGHT WING SIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE SET TO AP POSITION AND THEY WILL CUT INSIDE BUT THIS IS WORKING ALSO WITH LEFT FOOTED ON LEFT SIDE AND RIGHT FOOTED ON RIGHT SIDE.

TRAINIG
During pre-season as general training you will train team cohesion and fitness both on 50% on very heavy and match training will be set on tactic only. When the season begins you will set general training to balanced on average and match prep to tactics only.

Don't use OI. If you are leading by 2 or more goals change mentality to defensive and in team instructions add shorter passing, waste time and lower tempo. If you are facing much stronger team than yours change mentality to counter.

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS FROM MY SAVE WITH THE SAINTS.

View attachment 365486View attachment 365489View attachment 365488View attachment 365487View attachment 365490View attachment 365485

LOOK AT THE STATS OF MY ATTACKING DEPARTMENT JUST AMAZING
View attachment 365484
Hey guys

After the success of my 4-2-3-1 DM Might&Magic i have tweak this tactic and made it even better. Started save with Everton and without transfers i have managed to win the title in my first season with my attack and defense being one of the best in the league.
View attachment 373254View attachment 373253

THE TACTIC

View attachment 373252View attachment 373251This tactic is based on my 4-2-3-1 DM Might&Magic with some tweaks which made my team stronger both offensively and defensively. I have scored most goals ion the league and also have one of the best defenses in the EPL.

This tactic will make your team play as a unit which means that they will attack and defend all together. This will give you advantage of your opponents. Also you will be in control of the game creating a lot of CCC's having more than 55 % of the ball in your legs.

TACTIC MAIN STRENGTH
1. Creating a lot of ccc's per match.
2. Scoring a lot of goals.
3. Playing attractive football.
4.Team playing as a unit.
5. Control of the game by holding the ball.

TACTIC MAIN WEAKNESSES

1. When you play against formations like 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1 the defense can be worry because of the counter attacks from the opponents. Half of goals that i have allowed were from counter attacks.
2. The defense sometimes is allowing stupid goals that in some cases were costing me victories.

IMPORTANT NOTES

Although AMR and AML positions are set to AP on AML position you will need player who is using his right foot because he acts like an inside forward and on AMR position you will need player who have better right foot because he is acting like a winger - Without this the tactic will not work.
Also you will need defenders with good heading to cut the long balls and stop the counter attacks.
This tactic is not using OI.
The pitch length is standard.

THE TRAINING

During the pre-season set the team training to team cohesion on very heavy and team training to tactics only.
During the season set you team training to balanced.If you are an under dog set you match training to tactics only and if you play with some of the big boys use attacking movement.

IF SOMEONE IS PLAYING WITH BIG TEAM AND HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ALLOWING LOTS OF GOALS IF YOU USING ATTACKING MOVEMENT AS A MATCH PREP TRY TO SWITCH TO TACTICS ONLY.

THE RESULTS

View attachment 373243View attachment 373244View attachment 373245View attachment 373246View attachment 373247View attachment 373248View attachment 373249View attachment 373250View attachment 373242

STATS OF MY SQUAD

LOOK AT THE STATS OF MY AMR - AML- AMC -STC -THEY ARE THE HEART OF THIS TACTIC

View attachment 373258View attachment 373257View attachment 373256View attachment 373255

!!!!!!ENJOY, FEEL FREE TO TWEAK THIS TACTIC TO MAKE IT BETTER AND TEST IT AND POST THE RESULTS HERE!!!!!!

Last edited:
for a second season tactics work?

I haven't try it because i want to test it with many teams as i can to see if this works with different teams

Last edited:
tactic is impressive so far in the portuguese league, the other team rarely shoot, will it work on the ucl?

tactic is impressive so far in the portuguese league, the other team rarely shoot, will it work on the ucl?

Can you post some screenshots mate. I'm glad that you have good results :)

Was having decent results, but I was conceding far too many off set pieces. Are there any set pieces implemented or do we need to add our own?

Can you post some screenshots mate. I'm glad that you have good results :)

I have a really young team because I came from the last portuguese league, im full of regens (beasts already), the tactic is really good

this is against 2 portuguese top teams

1d5pz7v.png

lmz6ey.png

Last edited:
ı am roma
away torino 4 0 roma
away parma 4 1 roma
:SSSS away problem?

Was having decent results, but I was conceding far too many off set pieces. Are there any set pieces implemented or do we need to add our own?
Yes there are implemented set pieces but if they don't work for you try and set new ones and share them with us

Last edited:
Testers needed so anyone who want to test this tactic is wellcomed.

If i mirror the tactic, it should work? I mean, i have a great AML, but left footed... so, it works if aml acts as a winger and amr as a IF? And then, AMR must be left footed?
buf, i think i lost myself with explanation...

EDIT: Must i mirror MCs, too?

Last edited:
If i mirror the tactic, it should work? I mean, i have a great AML, but left footed... so, it works if aml acts as a winger and amr as a IF? And then, AMR must be left footed?
buf, i think i lost myself with explanation...

EDIT: Must i mirror MCs, too?
Just mirror AML and AMR postions and leave all the rest as it is.

sorry no offence, no challenging you, you mentioned your defense is the best in the league but seeing 2 teams conceding less than you......maybe I missed out something

Do you change anything for away matches ? Or matches you are clear underdog ?