I'm unsure what OIS is. And what do you mean by 'use training'?

Thanks :) Yeah, I let assistant prepare opposition instructions and I accept it for every match. I also handle training myself, both overall and individual.

Wow great tactic for me so far. Took charge of Leipzig in 2024/25 season, they were in 10th place half way through the season. Ive managed 10 games so far and 10 wins - including a 3-0 thrasing of Bayern, ending their 40 matches unbeaten streak.

25 goals scored and 6 conceded in 10 games.

Test this tactic a second season and it will fail. No way that you can have such success with this tactic. There is almost no penetration, almost everyone on support plus balanced... for me it looks like fake results

Test this tactic a second season and it will fail. No way that you can have such success with this tactic. There is almost no penetration, almost everyone on support plus balanced... for me it looks like fake results
This must be one of the most stupid comments i've ever seen. You're just assuming that it will fail? smh

This must be one of the most stupid comments i've ever seen. You're just assuming that it will fail? smh
Well, I would not say so. Your comment is a very good candidate :) 90% of the tactics uploaded here are just **** and only save and repeat screenshots. There wouldnt be actually so much demand if half of the tactics would actually work. this one here, will fail. because I have created tens of such tactics, balanced mentality, one or two players on attack rest support etc... teams will sit deep and you wont have any chances to score... I dont even need to test it, as I am experienced enough to judge it from the screenshots. If you can prove me wrong, post your screenshots and save...

Wow great tactic for me so far. Took charge of Leipzig in 2024/25 season, they were in 10th place half way through the season. Ive managed 10 games so far and 10 wins - including a 3-0 thrasing of Bayern, ending their 40 matches unbeaten streak.

25 goals scored and 6 conceded in 10 games.
Glad it works for you. I've only tested it with Athletic Bilbao, which is rather strong team overall, no world class stars (save for Simon) but decent stats in general.

Well, I would not say so. Your comment is a very good candidate :) 90% of the tactics uploaded here are just **** and only save and repeat screenshots. There wouldnt be actually so much demand if half of the tactics would actually work. this one here, will fail. because I have created tens of such tactics, balanced mentality, one or two players on attack rest support etc... teams will sit deep and you wont have any chances to score... I dont even need to test it, as I am experienced enough to judge it from the screenshots. If you can prove me wrong, post your screenshots and save...
:ROFLMAO: