Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunzig

Reaction score
Ive looked in the editor at what my teams favoured formation is and it says 4-2-3-1 Denmark, what I dont understand is what this formation consists of?

I know Michael Laudrup plays the same way, so is it short passing, possession play?

I did some research but many of the write ups conflict with each other, one said Laudrup plays a direct style the next said short passing?

Please help me try and understand this and how I can implement this into a tactic for FM13

When speaking about the "Denmark 4231", it refers to the formation( Mc-Mc, AMR-AMC-AML) rather than the actual style within it.

When speaking about the "Denmark 4231", it refers to the formation( Mc-Mc, AMR-AMC-AML) rather than the actual style within it.

Right ok, is there a 4-2-3-1 Denmark that I can select in the tactic manager or would I have to create one?

Right ok, is there a 4-2-3-1 Denmark that I can select in the tactic manager or would I have to create one?

I recommend you create your own 4231 Denmark. That way you can tweak it to your player's strengths. In fact you shouldn't play with base tactics at all. They are, still, not very good.

4-2-3-1 Denmark is probably the most common formation in the game along with 4-3-3.

Looks like this:
4.png

On a side note, I miss FM11 :D.

Last edited:
I recommend you create your own 4231 Denmark. That way you can tweak it to your player's strengths. In fact you shouldn't play with base tactics at all. They are, still, not very good.
4-2-3-1 Denmark is probably the most common formation in the game along with 4-3-3.

Looks like this:

On a side note, I miss FM11 :D.

Please dont respond in threads that are 9 months old :D

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.