Dejanus

Reaction score
HEY guys

Me again and again i'm posting 4-2-3-1 tactic. What can i do i'm in love with this tactical approach.
;):D;)Like my others 4-2-3-1tactics this tactic is based on attacking playing style which will provide you lots of goals and CCC's.

This tactic is different from my others because i have finally managed to combine aggressive and effective attack and strong defense which isn't conceding lots of goals.

VERSION 2.0 IS MODIFIED VERSION WITH SOME TWEAKS>>>CURRENTLY TESTING IT WITH LIVERPOOL AND IS GIVING ME BETTER RESULTS>>>DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0 AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS TREAD.

THE TACTIC

This is tactic that will offer you complete control of the game by playing beautiful,aggressive and attacking football and in the same time your defense will rule your opponents attack not allowing them to create CCC's.
The tactic will offer you between 55 and 65 % possession or even more. This depends from your opponents and their quality **** you will dominate in most of the games.

THE TRAINING

During the pre-season set your general team training to team cohesion and in the first month put your match training to tactics only.Then change your match training to attacking movement. This will help your team to get used to this tactic very quickly. During the pre-season you will set training intensity to very high.
When the season begins put your team training to balanced or ball control - for me this tactic better works with balanced team training - and leave your match training on attacking movement but follow the advice which your assistant gives you in the match preview.

THE RESULTS

SO FAR I HAVE TESTED THIS TACTIC WITH INTER AND IN MY FIRST SEASON I HAVE WON THE SERIE A AND ITALIAN CUP. I HAVE MANAGED TO FINISH THE SEASON WITHOUT DEFEAT AND ONLY 3 DRAWS. THE REST WERE ALL VICTORIES. I HAVE MANAGED TO SCORE MORE THAN 90 GOALS AND ALLOW NO MORE THAN 20. NOW I'M TESTING IT WITH CHELSEA AND THE RESULTS ARE QUITE THE SAME. AFTER 7 MATCHES IN EPL AND 2 IN UCL I HAVE ONLY 2 DRAWS AND THE REST ARE WINS.

!!!!!SCREENSHOTS BELLOW!!!!!

!!!!!FEEL FREE TO TEST COMMENT AND TWEAK THIS TACTIC AND LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS BY POSTING
THEM HERE!!!!!

!!!!!TO DOWNLOAD THIS TACTIC GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD OR VISIT DOWNLOAD FM 2014 TACTICS UNDER THE TACTIC SECTION ON THE PAGE.!!!!!

Last edited:
looks impressive mate. gonna give it a go :)

I'm a little worried about BBM + BWM pairing - they both tend to roam out of positions; this could be the weakest point, when using underdog teams.

I'm a little worried about BBM + BWM pairing - they both tend to roam out of positions; this could be the weakest point, when using underdog teams.
I doubt that this will work if you are playing with weak team because the tactic offers attacking and quick football with short passes so you must have good passers in your team.

Ahahaha -))) AP roles for wingers -))) It's just hilarious to watch when TFF9 posts another tactic and shortly after that there're series of tactics with clone elements -)))

Dude, sorry for the off topic... just can't hold myself it's so funny -)))

at above, get used to it, its been going on for a long time now, so nothing new, prob find if you patched all the great 4231 tacs together, then ud get an invincible me breaking tactic

Ahahaha -))) AP roles for wingers -))) It's just hilarious to watch when TFF9 posts another tactic and shortly after that there're series of tactics with clone elements -)))

Dude, sorry for the off topic... just can't hold myself it's so funny -)))
Look Dude i'm not saying that i have invented something completly new i have just made my own tactic which is giving me great results

at above, get used to it, its been going on for a long time now, so nothing new, prob find if you patched all the great 4231 tacs together, then ud get an invincible me breaking tactic
This tactic is based on my 4-2-3-1 wingers magic which was one of the firts tactic for fm 2014 with some tweaks and ideas that i have got after testing some others 4-2-3-1. If you don't like it don't download it

This tactic is based on my 4-2-3-1 wingers magic which was one of the firts tactic for fm 2014 with some tweaks and ideas that i have got after testing some others 4-2-3-1. If you don't like it don't download it

you might actually find that im defending you, i have downloaded it and will happily give it a crack on my save im playing at the mo.

Look Dude i'm not saying that i have invented something completly new i have just made my own tactic which is giving me great results

Dude relax! -))) It's ok... there're a lot of people do the same. When someone posts something successful they copy stuff and then tell "cool" story how their tactics are based on concept, books, tv shows and other funny stuff -)))

There're only few respected posters who I've never seen copy stuff from others or at least they always give credits. My respect to these guys!

Btw, I don't have anything against it... it just looks very funny to me that's all -)))

Last edited:
Dude relax! -))) It's ok... there're a lot of people do the same. When someone posts something successful they copy stuff and then tell "cool" story how their tactics are based on concept, books, tv shows and other funny stuff -)))

There're only few respected posters who I've never seen copy stuff from others or at least they always give credits. My respect to these guys!

Btw, I don't have anything against it... it just looks very funny to me that's all -)))
When i copy something i give credit. When i do something on my own credits go to me.

Amazing results i'm having with liverpool in the pre season, i think this tactic will be one of the best in this website.

Amazing results i'm having with liverpool in the pre season, i think this tactic will be one of the best in this website.
I'm glad to hear this mate i hope that you will have amazing results at the end of the season.

I have had really good results with this testing with Inter first season in Serie A.