Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
hey my two MC are ball winning defend and deep lying support, while my AMC is an advanced playmaker support. Do i have to change my MC (the deep lying one) role because of the AMC's role? in that case, which role would be suitable? thnxs

Banned
Reaction score
In my Internazionale save I play that tactic, I have play Cambiasso as a MC - Central Midfielder - Defend, Stankovic as a Box to Box Midfielder, and Sneijder as a AMC - Advanced playmaker - attack

Reaction score
For me i usually put ball-winning (def) and central mid (support)

Reaction score
Have the same question and more in general which are good midfield combo's. Currently play 4-1-2-3 with my DMC als deep lying playmaker, defend and my MCR as advanced playmaker attack. The MCR is a box-to-box or BWM support (depending on player/opposition). For some reason I though this would work good, but I actually have no clue (although I seem to be winning most matches).