4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

vinhtran810

Reaction score
The Invincibles- 4231 Formation

Hi everyone,

LINK TO V6:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/373553-4-2-3-1-formation-invincibles-manchester-united-4.html#post3215394

This is the first tactic for my FM19.
So based on 4-2-3-1 system that is popular for nowaday soccer.
attachment.php
attachment.php

OI and Training I leave to my assistant coach.
My tactic style is attacking, and to press opposition as much as I can.
When lose the ball, my teammate will keep pressure up the opponent and counter when we get the ball back.
We player narrow and pressing so there are no space for opponent midfield to control and take time to pass the ball. They can only do side attack.
As you see, my team score a lot from corner. As below is my corner set up, striker and two CBs will take header from 6y box.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Result:
1st season invincible.
Only 8 goals conceded. Very solid defenders.
I think with stronger defender team like Juventus, Real Madrid ... your results could be better than me.

Stages:
attachment.php

Squad stats:
attachment.php

Fixtures:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Rewards:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Transfers:
Marco Asenjo from RM with 97M is a good business.
He plays excellence both AM and AMR.
As well Everton and Kluivert are good rotation wingers (Signed in Jan)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks very solid. But the overpowered corner routines in FM19 kind of muddies the results. I mean 17 goals by Phil Jones...c'mon.

Last edited:
Hey mate
Thanks for your tactic
One question plz, no one has individual instructions? Only default ones?

I will try with middle team like Everton and I post the results

Tactic from you with only 8 concedes???

I miss your tactic where we concede over 80 goals per season :))))

Will try for half season with Chelsea

I would say AMC since Mata have 31 assists

LOL. This attacking tactic was just for fun. Cuz only one defender.
Anyway, thank you for your answer. AMC should take corner since they are good in passing and taking corner.

Hey mate
Thanks for your tactic
One question plz, no one has individual instructions? Only default ones?

Hi, I don't change specific individual instructions. Only default instruction for player.

I like that Mata has decent playmayker's result
But Pogba as a defencive midfielder... I think he has already written a bad post about you in Instagram ;)

So far, so good, I take Everton and in 11 matches 9 wins and 2 draws. I beat City home 3:0,Arsenal home 4:0,Leicester away 3:1.If is not a problem to someone tell me how to take a screenshot in game and how to post images here.once again this is fantastic tactic and in all 11 matches my team overpower the enemy team.

So far, so good, I take Everton and in 11 matches 9 wins and 2 draws. I beat City home 3:0,Arsenal home 4:0,Leicester away 3:1.If is not a problem to someone tell me how to take a screenshot in game and how to post images here.once again this is fantastic tactic and in all 11 matches my team overpower the enemy team.

F12 should take a screenshot.

I downloaded and tested yours on my West Brom 3rd year save, won once (against top of the league Hull) in 8 games. Ive noticed that theres no PIs in your download, is this correct?

I'm trying the tactics with the Milan and it's going very well, I almost always win but the striker never scores, what can I do?

Hi Vinhtran with Juventus, wich are the starting eleven for you?

Last edited:
Best tactic I've used since FM went full release. I'm Wolves, second season after finishing 4th the first season. A lot of wheeling and dealing and I have no inside forwards after trying to make a 4-1-2-1-2 myself and failing. Scarpa on the right, Munir (free transfer) on the left. I'll post some screens tomorrow but defensively its solid, you score a fair few from corners and it plays good football. Lost one, won every other match comfortably putting me third in the table so far.

I'm trying the tactics with the Milan and it's going very well, I almost always win but the striker never scores, what can I do?
May you switch to faster striker? Cuz I'm switching between Lukaku + Rashford + Sanchez. Not only Lukaku plays CF

I downloaded and tested yours on my West Brom 3rd year save, won once (against top of the league Hull) in 8 games. Ive noticed that theres no PIs in your download, is this correct?
Yes. There is no PI in my tactic. Plug and play tactic.

It'***** and miss for me particularly the defense can't really hold up against big team. Destroyed by Juve 8-1 :'(
View attachment 1184578
In this case, I suggest to keep playing more couple matches until tactic is fluid.
Please note that try to make player suitable for roles.
And after that, give me back some resullts.