mikeybee09

Reaction score
Hi everyone please try this tactic i made. I call this mourniho tactic because i had his style of play in mind when creating it. I finished 2nd with Sampdoria in my first season in the serie A and as you can see in m screenshots am comfortably 1st in my second season. One of the things i reccomend is no matter what position you want to buy a player in make sure they are quite tall or are good in the air and strong. even the wingers as this tactic relies on balls in the air and you will just be giving the ball away in decent position if you have a small player. If you wish to use a small player then they have to be really good so that when they do have the ball then they score or create a good chance when they do have the ball.

For each position i just reccomend that you buy players that suit that role. if your not sure what to look for look at the tactic, click on the position and search for the highlighted attributes.

As you can see i have my assistant do everything apart from sets pre-match instructions.

if anybody has any questions or want more screenshots of certain things then please ask away.

Last edited:
well done, youv achieved this and you dont hav a team made up of world class players.

I would like to see the tactic work in another league just to make sure its not just the Italian one it works in.

I just let assistant do it but you may want to change it yourself if you like.

One thing ive not done is the set pieces so if anybody has a good setpiece system then please upload the tactic with them installed.

No im planing on finishing off this season with Sampdoria then i might try someone in the English premier league

currentlt trying it out with swansea. i will post results 15 games in.

Hi everyone please try this tactic i made. I call this mourniho tactic because i had his style of play in mind when creating it. I finished 2nd with Sampdoria in my first season in the serie A and as you can see in m screenshots am comfortably 1st in my second season. One of the things i reccomend is no matter what position you want to buy a player in make sure they are quite tall or are good in the air and strong. even the wingers as this tactic relies on balls in the air and you will just be giving the ball away in decent position if you have a small player. If you wish to use a small player then they have to be really good so that when they do have the ball then they score or create a good chance when they do have the ball.

For each position i just reccomend that you buy players that suit that role. if your not sure what to look for look at the tactic, click on the position and search for the highlighted attributes.

As you can see i have my assistant do everything apart from sets pre-match instructions.

if anybody has any questions or want more screenshots of certain things then please ask away.

I try with Sunderland in the barclays pl
two question: 1) Oi?
2) Training season and pre-season?

Like i said in the description leave oi's unticked and let assistant do everyhting else

This is my second season that i finished with Sampdoria. as you can see we did very well in winning the league.