4-2-3-1 narrow? The most succesfull tactic. Possession, clean sheets, chances, goals.

rj180498

Reaction score
4-2-3-1 narrow.

Please give me a message about what you think about it! I really love it!

Looks very interesting! Should post in downloads section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the absence of a defensive-minded role in the midfield harm you defensively? Especially in difficult matches .

The file size is massive. You can download it and save to your tactics file but its not in there when your in game. Anyone else been able to download it?@

Fellaini is doing pretty good defensive and offensive. Even though he isn't the best defensive player :)

going to test the tactic now, was wondering if there is any way to make it defensively a bit better without loosing its attacking strengths?

rj180498 the tactic imports but its not there, has anyone else tried it or managed to download it

could you re upload for us will8578 as just does not work for me. I have never had this problem and have downloaded others to make sure and all okay?

Just tried to download again and changed file name just incase but just download at all

This tactic looks great for attacking, but as a smaller team would probably cost you defensively.