4-2-3-1 narrow? The most succesfull tactic. Possession, clean sheets, chances, goals.

did anyone test this tactic is patch 15.3.2

when i download the tactic it does not show up in the game i ahve put it in the right folder but still dont show up in Game

So can anyone help with the tactic download plaese as when i download it dont show up in game ?

can't load the tactic, simply not showing

can't import or chose??? help

Can I ask how you have the official team badges for premier league? It's the same game I'm playing but yours looks slightly different? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just downloaded and it's pretty just like I was trying to play it before downloading. This is one of the best tactics I've ever tested.

Defence is a bit leaked, but attack is MONSTROUS.
Hello mate can i ask you how you got the tactic to show up in the game or have you a li nk to the tactic that does download

What about training and OI? Is it corret that the player instructions are not exactly the same as in your screenshot? Mephis Depay is a SS in your screenshot but in the tactic i downloaded it is a enganche role

Hi mate.. I can't upload it to my FM15, so I just re-create it on my own. Can U tell me the "tempo" that U use for the instructions? thanks,