DiosFabo

Reaction score
Hello friends!! Today I come to present and share the tactics with which I could take the champion Arsenal in the Premier League , Capital One Cup and Euro Cup losing only 4 games into the season. I cost too create this tactic because I was looking for an offensive football where my front only mark a lot of goals but stop worrying defense.

It consists in a 4-2-3-1 where the defenses are wingbacks and 2 center backs, a defensive midfielder and a box to box midfielder , 2 winger , a shadow striker and advanced forward.

It is an offensive football where most of the attacks happen on the flanks, either by wingbacks or wingers. When I tying or losing and players have not shoting the tactics passed from offensive to overload.

I let my assistant do the instructions on the opponent where there are also a few extra instructions for them.
View attachment 145582 View attachment 145581 View attachment 145580

I personally like to play with many young players and make too much team rotation, so I have 22 players and the idea is that they are all competitive in case I get hurt a player to replace him another the same level. Here are a lot of Regens , if they want to see the stats of any player or some specific tell me and i upload the screenshot! :D

View attachment 145579 View attachment 145578

For Pre- season training is team cohesion or tactic . And during the season the training is Defense, the preparation for games is offensive movement, but when they play against teams that are higher level or great teams I choose defensive positioning.

View attachment 145577 View attachment 145576

Here I leave some screenshots of my schedule in premier , euro cup, fa cup and capital one

View attachment 145574 View attachment 145573

View attachment 145572 View attachment 145571 View attachment 145570

And finally I leave the screenshots of my league position and statistics team where I was the highest scoring team and less beaten.

View attachment 145569 View attachment 145568 View attachment 145567

View attachment 145566

I welcome your comments , complaints and assistance , thanks and sorry for my english hahaha :D good luck :)