mdcoz78

Reaction score
Hi all
When i play with one of these tactics, my assistant always tells me there is a gap between midfield and defence! some games this is ok and im not concerned but others i get exploited. Is there a role/duty or specific instruction to my players who are in the central midfield/defence to track back enough to cover the gap?
Ive posted the screenshot to show you what formation i mean!

Hi all
When i play with one of these tactics, my assistant always tells me there is a gap between midfield and defence! some games this is ok and im not concerned but others i get exploited. Is there a role/duty or specific instruction to my players who are in the central midfield/defence to track back enough to cover the gap?
Ive posted the screenshot to show you what formation i mean!

Did you tweak the mentality of all players in player instruction?

If the answer is yes, it happens because the gap between your players mentality in player instruction was too far. Example, if the *** man said there is a gap between defence and midfield, you should check the mentality of your backline players and midfield players.

Hi the forward players are fixed and i have made it so they dont go up or down but all dfence player and support do depending on the tactic. TBH thou i had this issue before i did that anyway