Brunzig

Reaction score
I have been trying to create my own tactic for sometime now. I am using a 4-2-3-1 deep tactic with my DLP and DM sitting just infront of my defence. I am struggling trying to control games. I am using short passing, pressing more, balanced and control strategys but not for love or money I cannot seem to get the tactic to work how it should.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

i have only been able to successfully implement this tactic with world class sides on fm13, as other teams lack the technically gifted players required so unless you are a top team in nation i would find something that wins games instead

Finding a compromise is key if you're not a big team I tried to implement a possession game with my Cordoba side pretty much had to abandon it I had a highly technical side but most teams seem to find a way to stifle it...
Instead of trying to play possession I just played very short passing and played much quicker... Over time as you get better players you can tweak it to suit them and eventually you will be in a position to play possession after 2 or 3 years (took me 3 to really see it pay off)...

Maybe you have tried this but one thing that helps is setting your poorer players (GK, DF) too short passing and allowing the more technical competent lads play mixed passes...