Sid

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first go at a proper tactic, this tactic is based on the way Q.P.R play this season. It is a 4-2-3-1 like shown below:
6E9OX.png

Yes I know it’s a **** diagram, made on paint :D. but anyway as you can see, all of the arrows come from the midfielders, this is where most of the action will be. There are two Defensive midfielders, one more defensive and one more attacking, these two are very important as they help stop opposition attacks as well as starting their own. Then there is the attacking midfielder, he moves around a lot and is the main man in the team (like taarabt with us), he roams around the attack looking to win the ball and either shooting or passing, although he has very little defensive the duties. Now for the two wingers, they both look to cut inside with the left winger slightly more roaming, these two will probably score most of the goals along with the attacking midfielder. This moves on to the striker, the striker is actually more defensive and is looking to hold the ball up to bring others into play although he can score with his head as most balls will be delivered there. With the defenders, I didn’t really do much as they are really just good old normal defenders with the full backs actually staying back and defending.

CYXs2.png

A slightly better diagram (got no arrows though (H))

Roles and players
(players i'm using in bold)

Goalkeeper - Any capable goalkeeper (Paddy Kenny)

Defender Right - Full Back (Automatic) - not a snazzy attacking full back, focus more on defending (Bradley Orr, Alan Hutton, Branislav Ivanovic)

Defender Centre - Limited Defender (Defend) - Solid centre-back (Danny Shittu, Kaspars Gorkss, Nemanja Vidic, Raphael Varane and many,many more...)

Defender Left - Full Back (Defend) - Same as Left-back. (Clint Hill, Giorgio Chiellini, Gabriel Heinze)

Defensive Midfielder - Anchor Man (Defend) - No-Nonsense, Very Defensive. (Shaun Derry, Daniel De Rossi, Javier Mascherano)

Defensive Midfielder - Deep Lying Playmaker (Support) - Creative passer while being capable defender. (Alejandro Faurlin, Andrea Pirlo, Andrea Poli, Stefan Defour)

Attacking Midfielder - Trequartista (Attack) - Very good roaming attacker, main player of the team. (Adel Taarabt, Lionel Messi, Fransesco Totti)

Attacking Midfielder Left - Inside Forward (Attack) Good attacking player that likes to cut inside and score. (Tommy Smith, Mirko Vucinic, Neymar)

Attacking Midfielder Right - Winger (Attack) Again someone who cuts inside but also likes to cross when he can. (Wayne Routledge, Chinedu Obasi, Toni Kroos)

Striker - Target Man (Support) Has to be a good headerer of the ball, finishing actually not so important. (Heidar Helguson, Emile Heskey, Claudio Pizzaro.

OI's: Assistant
Pitch Size: Either wide or normal.

Results

League Table

x4Fai.png

We won the league extremely easily finishing with 114 points with a great defense though not as many goals as i would have liked + there were 3 1-0 defeats which was annoying.

AcNLQ.png
c7LQf.png
dUp4u.png
xJfk6.png

P.S These results were in 2nd season cos in the first i was testing a different tactic

V2 out now with a few tweaks to hopefully make it better and more accurate!

Mediafire Download Link (Outdated)

V2 Mediafire Download Link
V2 FM Base download link

Please give this tactic time, i will not work completely on your first game, you have to let the players get used to it so don't say this tactic is **** etc. after one game

Last edited:
I'm asking for testers before i release it and i'll send them the link and if it's good for other teams i'll release :), do you wanna test?

ok, i'll PM you in a sec

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Please Give Feedback aswell

Im a QPR fan myself so I would like to test it. Seems pretty accurate at first glace.

Ok, you can all test although i've managed to lose the link so i may have to upload a new one.

and Shootie, yeah its quite hard to replicate it well on FM, not just the 4-2-3-1 but the way each player plays in real life

ok wi wait :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

it will be tonight?

yep, probs

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Sent it to you all

Have any of the testers actually used this, if so, can you please give feedback :)

Would like to see the stats of your AMC, would like to know passes/game, passes succesful (%), assists and goals.

some results? can you upload what you achieved with this tactic?