fabiosezzo

Reaction score
hey im planning to be playing a 4-2-3-1 formation but i dont know which roles do use for 2 of the 3 am. I'm playing medel (who i signed, great player) as BWM and Arteta as a DLP. I'm using Cazorla as the central am as a AP and either Giroud or Papiss Cisse upfront. Help would be greatly appreciated as i dont know which roles to use. This is a list of my attacking midfielders.

ramsey
arshavin
wilshere
rosicky
oxlade-chamberlain
adryan (signed him from a brazilian team for less than 2m. if you have the spare change sign him. he's got a 4 1/2 star pot. rating for arsenal)

I am West Brom and play a 4231 controlled.
My striker is a Poacher
My two Wingers are Inside forward (Support) And the one in the middle is a offensive midfielder Attack.
I am In Janurary, and 9th, if i'd stick with this tactic i would've been lot higher, tried to change the tactic and try som formations...
IMO. its a BEAST formation, GO FOR IT!

Put Cazorla behind Cisse and Podolski Left inside forward and walcott Right inside forward?

Like Tom's suggestions but train Podolski to AMR and Walcott to AML so that they're more effective at cutting in. Having success with a 4-2-3-1 with QPR

hey guys thanks much. i will try all of them but i was looking to play 3 attacking midfielders like city.

Put walcott and Podolski as attacking mids? or switch walcott with Oxade

im having a right pain with 4-2-3-1 formation, got good players but i cant score and i concede a lot of goals, lost 8-2 against chelsea, and just concede loads of stupid goals, and players get through on goal against me so easily -.- i have fastish defenders, i play controlled football aswell... can anyone help?

im using something similar with my dortmund team. ive got gotze, reus, dzagoev/leitner/perisic playing the 3 am positions.
im using gotze and dzagoev as advanced playmakers attack and support respectively. then reus in between them as an inside forward. Im also using a deep lying playmaker a ball winner and attacking fullbacks. this set up got me 84 goals in my 1st season. if you are going to play as attacking as i am, then you have to watch out for counter attacks. press very high up the pitch.