rrj2415

Reaction score
Could please post templates of 4-2-3-1 formations that "should" work. Ignoring the fact it would depend on your players or opponent, and it could be asymmetric, have amc's instead of wingers or cdm's instead of cm's. Simply show as many different 4-2-3-1 formations that GENERALLY work and are suitably. I'll start it off with possibly the most simple 4-2-3-1 as I know:

gk defend
fb (a) cb (d) cb (d) fb (a)

cm (d) dlp (s) (hold position PI) --------- (cm strata)
if (s) ap (s) if (a)
p (a)

E.g. Do people use a different type of 4-2-3-1 such as using wingers instead of if's which would change the whole thing as fb roles would be changed aswell, or does anyone use this with a target man? Even does anyone use this with players in different positions or stratas s the 4-2-3-1 narrow or "dm". Maybe some people use it more defensively or more attacking?

Please post screenshots of the 4-2-3-1 or type it up like so and let's see how we can get different success from using different versions of the same tactic! Like I said the tactic a manager will use will depend on their players but regardless of that, post a "template" of the tactic on here!

Thanks! :)

Just read the first post in the 4231 threads. They will all have a 4231 formation that works for them.

the share & download section is at the top of the page. Most have 4231 in the thread title or their is a search function for posts or threads.