gfernandezn14

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post in the community. A little bit late in the game haha, but i would like to share this tactic that i've create, it's pretty balanced, with lot of goals and very few goal conceded.

I used the tactics from this page, but i do not like to use 3 defenders, with no creative midfielder. Perhaps this tactic is not as effective as some of those but is pretty good.
View attachment 46008
View attachment 46007View attachment 46006View attachment 46005

I know is in spanish but if you have questions, you can ask me. I tried it in Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Real Madrid, in all of those clubs i've managed to win the ligue, in Tottenham i struggled but i win the Champions League, and i've finished 3rd and 2nd before i win it.

Forward and left IF get a lot of goals, Harry Kane got 69 one season for example.

I hope you like it, and hope that works in lower level leagues or lower level teams.

View attachment 46004

Thanks!

Es una tactica Plug & Play o haces alguna modificacion durante los partidos en las instrucciones al equipo, roles de jugadores etc ?

"Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Real Madrid, in all of those clubs i've managed to win the ligue", what about Leicester, Southampton, Newcastle or Valencia instead ?

"Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Real Madrid, in all of those clubs i've managed to win the ligue", what about Leicester, Southampton, Newcastle or Valencia instead ?

Mate the guy has taken the time to share a tactic he has used and enjoyed. He doesn't claim it's a world beater. If you want a tactic that works with middle of the road clubs there are plenty on here. No need for the negativity?

Mate the guy has taken the time to share a tactic he has used and enjoyed. He doesn't claim it's a world beater. If you want a tactic that works with middle of the road clubs there are plenty on here. No need for the negativity?

Mate I didn't say anything negative, instead of making assumptions what about re-reading what I wrote? Simply asked if he could test with those teams instead..

This is my fav formation, a player in almost every line of the field. I'll give it a try. It's important for the midfield players be agressive in the ball recovery and the 4 players upfront press high.

Mate I didn't say anything negative, instead of making assumptions what about re-reading what I wrote? Simply asked if he could test with those teams instead..

After reading again I still think your post is negative. I'm not getting into a debate on someone else's thread but surely you either test the tactic yourself with the teams you mentioned and then post your results and offer constructive feedback or you move on.

After reading again I still think your post is negative. I'm not getting into a debate on someone else's thread but surely you either test the tactic yourself with the teams you mentioned and then post your results and offer constructive feedback or you move on.

That's your interpretation, no need to be butthurt, also if I asked him or anyone to test it it means that I can't or have reasons that prevent me from such? Quit trying to make a storm in a cup, especially a non-existent storm and giving yourself excuses to make you feel better, get over it mate no one is being negative in this thread besides you, have a good afternoon

That's your interpretation, no need to be butthurt, also if I asked him or anyone to test it it means that I can't or have reasons that prevent me from such? Quit trying to make a storm in a cup, especially a non-existent storm and giving yourself excuses to make you feel better, get over it mate no one is being negative in this thread besides you, have a good afternoon

Sorry but " a storm in a cup " , i know that expression xd

You should add, " a storm in a cup of water " :p

Sorry but " a storm in a cup " , i know that expression xd

You should add, " a storm in a cup of water " :p

My bad! When you translate things too literally from the portuguese lang this happens haha

Anyway will try the tactic for 5 games since I have some time to install FM today, not sure with which team yet but I'll keep you updated

My bad! When you translate things too literally from the portuguese lang this happens haha

Anyway will try the tactic for 5 games since I have some time to install FM today, not sure with which team yet but I'll keep you updated

"Eu sei" I knew it was a portuguese expression, "por isso" i said that xd

Probably i will give it a try in a new save with Vitória Guimarães (Medium team in Portugal), then i give u guys the feed back.

Thought the exact same to be fair - Felt more like a "Wow you win with top teams try lesser" Surprised a link wasnt thrown in to his own thread to "flex" lol

Last edited:
You didn't even play the game, you just went in holiday mode! Hardly a test!

Es una tactica Plug & Play o haces alguna modificacion durante los partidos en las instrucciones al equipo, roles de jugadores etc ?

Hola, no conozco bien el concepto plug & play, pero creo que si, ya que no hago ninguna modificación en los partidos. Excepto cuando necesito un resultado desesperadamente, pero en la segunda temporada los únicos partidos que perdí fueron 3 1 - 0 y un 2 - 1 pero que ya había ganado la ida 6 - 0 así que fue ponerla y jugar.

Like i said in the end of the post i didn't try it in teams like that. I'm from Chile so i will start a save with Universidad de Chile or Deportes Temuco, but i tried it in those teams first.

This is my fav formation, a player in almost every line of the field. I'll give it a try. It's important for the midfield players be agressive in the ball recovery and the 4 players upfront press high.

Yes, i used Dier, Kanté, Henderson, Matic, Fosuh Mensah in that position they all went great. I also tried it with Kroos, he had very nice rating but it work better with defensive midfielders who are solid on ball recovery.

So i give it a try with Vitória. NO TRANSFERS, and went on vacations.
This were the scores. Hope it works better with everyone also :) .

View attachment 1169421 View attachment 1169422 View attachment 1169423 View attachment 1169424

Something i noticed, i think this tactic only work with bigger teams, because in some games, my team smashed, but can't score... like in 75% of the games that i've lost/drawn.

I pass for that as well, i smashed some teams and cannot score, but i analyze the goals that they scored to me and i didn't found a pattern. It is very important to play with high rating shooters.

Sorry all for my English!!

"Eu sei" I knew it was a portuguese expression, "por isso" i said that xd

Probably i will give it a try in a new save with Vitória Guimarães (Medium team in Portugal), then i give u guys the feed back.

Not just a Portuguese expression, storm in a teacup is used in England