RDF tactics

Premium
Reaction score
*i made a new thread because someone didn't appreciate so many comments on TFF thread*
Well here it goes people! my tweak, i tried to go to January with Southampton but it froze before a game and reload skin never worked!! bugs!!:(

but i'm still satisfied to release my tweak as played 8, won 6 draw 2 with Southampton , playing Spurs away!
posted my Chelsea results on TFF thread
LET ASSISTANT TAKE CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING BUT OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS!
BUT, this does use opposition instructions! close down always and show to weaker foot on all wide players! (LB, LWB, LM, AML, RB, RWB, RM, AMR).

but PLEASE, you cannot just put anyone anywhere, make sure they're actually good with within their role and have the attributes and preferred moves

screenshots below show i dominate games, and with Southampton if i had better players, results would've been way better but still never lost!

View attachment 33070View attachment 33076View attachment 33075View attachment 33068View attachment 33074View attachment 33073View attachment 33071

Last edited:
please post end season results

i was planning on doing it with Southampton but due to it freezing before a match (one of the bugs) and it being last saved so far away, i will be doing a full season with someone. Also reason why i never did it with Chelsea and played to Jan was because people want want it tested on not one of the best teams. but will post tomorrow full season results.

View attachment 1182984

My right FB pass clear ball to Shaqiri who was 5 meters away from goal, typical strike back :(

how many games in are you?

I tried this tactic for 10 games more or less, and i gotta say it's better than the original. keep up the good work.

Greetings,

This tactic have some great results for me.
Can you inform us for the attributes and the preferred moves that each player must have in his position ?
Also is there any tactic to use when the team struggle to score a goal or a tactic to protect the lead ?

Update (kinda)

This tactic worked awesome with my Hoffenheim save (won EL in my second season), BUT after the latest game update it just went to ... Won 8 games in a row and this morning when i tried after updated, lost all of my games 5 so far. Don't know what went wrong. I hope you will update it when the full game comes out.

Can we have a download link for this great tactic? Thank you