dugi9999

Reaction score
This is not my tactic i just found it. All credits go to Leonardo_666.
This tactic is not tested on lower teams it is for solid teams .
Teams like atletico madrid, liverpool, tottenham, napoli if u have a team like that it will most certain help you win the league. Thing i like most about this tactic is that will allow you to win against bigger teams than you.

Screenshots , tactic and more is on this link:

Steam Workshop :: Best 4-2-3-1 formation

OI Does assistant and balance avarege def set pieces.

Try it you wont regret.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dnkn6txpp4bz1sr/4-2-3-1+wide.tac

Last edited:
Could you possibly put a link for me or others, I never seem to be able to get Steam Workshop to work for me. Been trying to get this tactic aswell. Thanks in advance. :)

Got it to work, but I would still suggest you to put a link for others who have problems with it.

Last edited:
I don?t like the steam. Can you put the download link here?

I've been looking for something that wins against the big teams, I'll give it a go

Is it solid against weaker teams also?

yea it works fine but games like 20 shots and 0-0 still happen.

Not as good as made out tbh, maybe its from a different update? haven't won against any of the big teams (I'm Arsenal, tactic if fluid)

Made it so the IF's, AP's,St don't have shoot more instructions (either blank or shoot less) still have loads of shoots, but the ratio of goals from shots is better, still struggling away from home unfortunately

Just got this result (I'm Arsenal lol)

View attachment 400120

i try it and it s the less worst tactic for version 14.3 . it s the only time i m not affraid during a match . the only problem is that you have a lot of shoot but not a lot of goal.

change the IFS to wingers and shoot less often and tell wingers cross from byline seems to work better

Made the striker AF and AP behind the Striker support. been really good