Dejanus

Reaction score
Hey all. After playing tons of saves i have finally made it and recreated one of the most popular tactics for FM15 wingers magic that is originally my creation.

THE TACTIC

I have always admired tactics that will make your team play as a single unit. After tons of saves i have finally managed to create tactic that will make your team play as a unit giving hard times to the opponents in every aspect of the game. This tactic will provide solid defense and great attack in the same time. The focal point of this tactic are wingers and full backs. You will need wingers who knows how to attack and defend and full backs which will do the same.

View attachment 116768 View attachment 116759

Don't expect this tactic to make instant wonders for you. Give it time and give proper training to your team if you want success.

Training

Since FM17 is the most realistic FM that i have played you will need to carefully observe every single game that your team will play and give proper training according to yours team weakness. For example if you are allowing lots of goals putt general training to defense. If you have problem scoring putt training to attack, if you have problem with possession and passing putt training to ball control etc.

Example:

This is training module that i have used for my Inter save:
During the pre-season train 1 week fitnes, 1 week tactical, 1 week ball control, 1 week defense, 1 week attack and the rest team cohesion in general training on very high. During the whole pre-season set match prep on match tactics.
When the season starts put general training on balanced average and observe your team play. Change your general training according to the weakness your team is showing o the field. Leave match prep on match tactic.

View attachment 116767

THE RESULTS

The results that this tactic gave my are just amazing. It will not exploit game engine you will have some losts and draws but still i have managed to have over 75% win ratio. Won Seria A and Europa League first season, and than in the second season i have managed to defend the title in Seria A, won Euro. Super Cup and Champions League with investing about 70mil in new players.

FIRST SEASON RESULTS

View attachment 116766 View attachment 116765 View attachment 116764 View attachment 116763

Best attack and best defense in the league.

SECOND SEASON RESULTS

View attachment 116762 View attachment 116761 View attachment 116760

SOME OF THE BEST GAMES IN MY SAVE

View attachment 116758View attachment 116757View attachment 116756View attachment 116755View attachment 116754View attachment 116753View attachment 116752View attachment 116751View attachment 116750View attachment 116749View attachment 116747View attachment 116746View attachment 116745

BEST PLAYERS STATS

View attachment 116744View attachment 116743View attachment 116742

DOWNLOAD, ENJOY AND POST YOUR RESULTS :)

Last edited:
I have only played with Inter **** i think you will struggle with lower side.