joalbrito

Reaction score
I play a normal 4-2-3-1 with wingers, a trequartista and a poacher. I also have a DLP and a BWM in midfield. I play counterattacking football with direct passes and use quick winger and an inside forward, quick poacher and quick trequartista (all between 14 and 17 in pace and acceleration). The thing is that I have a young player that will be a superstar but is a lot taller and slower than my forwards. He plays best as a target-man. My question is is it worth using it as a lone striker in my formation or it will have a negative effect on my attack?

If you dont want to change the flow Of the play too much, perhaps you can play him more like à false nine. À complete FC and learn him to come deep. If you focus on training his quickness with all means, how high can his stats become?

If this sounds like à good idea, could the TQ perhaps be used as à false 10 instead, à player moving forward more often?

Last edited:
Well, right now they are both 8 (pace and acc.) He, however, is 16 and I just got him in my academy, so I haven't given him any coaching. He is rated 4.5 stars in potential however, compared to 3.5 stars of my current poacher, who despite that does pretty well.

Well, right now they are both 8 (pace and acc.) He, however, is 16 and I just got him in my academy, so I haven't given him any coaching. He is rated 4.5 stars in potential however, compared to 3.5 stars of my current poacher, who despite that does pretty well.

Well, IF he really have à great potentiall, then he should be able to raise those stats to at least 11/12 in the coming 5 years.