4-3-1-2 Earlier Milan Formation, Barca Pass'N'Move, average 65% Possession

CodeX

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was very happy to rotate FuSS V3, Marcelo V2 and Knaps 106 points every 5 matches, they all brought good results to me, so first of all, thanks to all of 'em.

Yesterday a turkish bud of me sent me a tactic from some turkish forums, created by some well-known guy called Uysaler Emircan, who already created a bunch of tactics and uploaded into these forums, e.g. the Cruyffian 4-3-3, 4-2-2 Unorthodox or for warhorses on these forums the CMAddict tactic, which ruled everything for me in the early days :)

I didn't expect too much tbh as I was really happy with the 3 tactics I had, but, as I managed Brazil and had to play a friendly match against Argentina anyway, I decided to give this tactic a try.

It's a classic, but dynamic 4-3-1-2 formation with 3 MCs, 1 AMC and 2 strikers. You will control the match 90% of the time, and play a short-passing and high-pressing game, just like Barca IRL do. Width is very narrow, thus you'll often get 90%+ pass percentages seeing the MCs passing like crazy, until they see a gap.

Player Roles:

GK - Sweeper Keeper
DR, DL - Fullbacks
DCL - Ball playing, covering defender
DCR - Basic stopping defender
MC - Deep playmaker (automatically set as playmaker)
MCR - Ball-winning mid
MCL - Adv. Playmaker
AMC - Inside striker
STR - Poacher
STL - Adv. Forward

So the match against Argentina was played and we won 2-1, with 28:7 shots, 3:0 CCCs and 62% Possession. But look yourself:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/271/brazilvargentinastatsma.png

I was so satisfied with what I saw, that I applied that tactic for my Dortmund squad also. I have only played 6 matches, but to be honest I didn't want to keep that tactic back for you any longer, it feels like cheating and is so **** beatiful for the eyes to watch:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (CL semi-finals)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (Cologne 3rd placed)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (Rivals)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (1st leg was lost 3:2 away with Marcelo V2, so that saved my ***. Barca who?)

I will test this tactic further and will report every while, will also do some performance screenshots when playing new season.

If interested:
BARCA pas oyunu.tac | Game Front
Download BARCA pas oyunu.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Remember all credits go to Uysaler Emircan, but if you have any questions feel free I'll try my best.

Im just trying this one out With Sheffield United english 3rd division. And i have to say, havent seen a tactic like this ever before!!
I have only played 5 games in the league, 2 league cup games and one JPT game! But only wins, 8 wins in a row so far. In the league we have scored 15, concede 2!! Against Bury we have 86% of the possession!! AWAY. We are just playing great.
Would appreciate if you could upload some more info in the future. Such as Match prep OI or any other relevant information!

Im glad to say that this is awesome! Really good work! :)

BTW, do you change anything away from home?

Been using this with Sheff Utd now for 2 seasons. First season in nPower League one we breaked the pointrecord, reached 110 points scoring over 100 goals and letting in 31 goals on 46 games, very impressive i think! Now im doing my first season in the premiership, just won over Lyon, Sao Paulo and Liverpool in the friendlies, been using this since the start of my save and its been AMAZING!! ;)

Thanks