HibernianBoy

Reaction score
Just uploaded the tactic that got me 3 treble's in 3 season's with SPL side Celtic. I hope that by creating a thread people will post more feedback. That tactic (that can be downloaded here) Focusses on a fluid attacking style of football that grants good possesion and an equal amount of chances (may vary against certain opposition's ofcourse.)

There are flaws in the tactic but like I said, it has been good enough for my celtic side. I am looking for some people to test it out and give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, also highlighting the *areas for improvement* and how they can perhaps be improved.

quite similar to my tactic i uploaded, but it's more of a narrow approach and you don't use sweepers. 4-3-1-2 seems to be a monster tactic for 10.3.0 =D

our tactics rock :D

ill try it with my AS Roma save and get back to you ;)

Thank's gaffer :) hope it works, im noticing at my internationals with Morocco the players are finding it hard to get into the box and shooting from range =/ might have to find a way to stop that, tried 'Work ball into box' it helped a little.

Thank's gaffer :) hope it works, im noticing at my internationals with Morocco the players are finding it hard to get into the box and shooting from range =/ might have to find a way to stop that, tried 'Work ball into box' it helped a little.

Hey mate, I use 4-3-1-2 loads and it seems to work so well! Have you tried telling them to 'exploit the middle' - that helps me quite a lot with 'work the ball into box'.

Im using Man City and just lost 0-3 to Liverpool playing Home:( I just kind find a tactict that suits my team