4-3-1-2 MANCHESTER UNITED SUCCESS STORY

kyrte

Reaction score
4-3-1-2 MANCHESTER UNITED SUCCESS STORY

Football manager 2015 is the most difficult and more realistic of the manager series.
So it is not simple to create an efficient tactic.
The best way to make one is to play throughout the seasons with the same formation and make little tweaks
to take out the best from the tactic. I believe with this tactic i took the best that has to give throughout the
five seasons of my game.

THE TACTIC

View attachment 232902View attachment 232901

The tactic is solid defensively, the midfielders and the back four steal the ball and create quick attacks through
the middle. The box-to-box midfielders and the amc get all the job done, the amc is an advanced playmaker support and all the game passes through his feet, which makes a lot of assists and scores some goals too.
He also takes all the set-piecies.
The two strikers must be both quick because they are swapping positions, one is the poacher and the other is the false nine, you must also train them all as false nine. Keep in mind to sign Luciano Vietto,Vincent Aboubakar,
Paco Alcacer, Rihairo Zivcovic, Loic Remy, they fit perfectly to the gameplay of this tactic. Those are some of the strikers i used to my tactic and i am sure that there will be plenty more that will fit to this tactic.
The central midfielder defend keeps the balance on defence and offence, he must have at least 13 heading.
The tactic has excellent corner set pieces and scores many goals from corners.

5 SEASONS STANDINGS AND RESULTS

View attachment 232900View attachment 232899View attachment 232898View attachment 232897View attachment 232896View attachment 232895View attachment 232894View attachment 232893View attachment 232892View attachment 232891View attachment 232889View attachment 232888View attachment 232887

In 5 seasons i won 5 Premier league titles, 4 Capital cups, 2 FA cups, 2 Champions league titles,
1 European Super cup and 1 club world championship.
As you can see i was to the final of the Champions league every year and i won the past two when i made the final version of the tactic.

Download tactic here:View attachment 232877