Dejanus

Reaction score
After spending a lot of time searching the forums for tactic that will suit my average Inter squad and will provide good results, i came up and create my own tactic which is simply amazing so far for me.

This tactic is 4-3-1-2 system which will make a strong unit from your team in all departments. I'm not saying that this is plug and play or that you will have instant success with it, but i think you should give this a try.

View attachment 322354

TACTIC

This tactic is based on playing a very fluid football and asks your players to contribute in each phase of the game which means you will attack and defend as a unit which will allow your team to be constant threat for opponents from every inch of the field :D . It is based on playing possession football patiently creating chances and turn them into goals.

At the begging of my save my team was very unstable. I was scored upon a lot and my attackers didn't score from CCC's. But as the time was going it was better and better.

I DONT'USE ANY SHOUTS AND OI's

TRAINING

During the preseason you will set your main focus on each area by one week so you will training fitness, tactical, ball control, defending and attacking on very hard and the rest of the preseason you will set your general training to team cohesion on very hard. All time during preseason your match training should be set to tactics only.

When season starts your general training should be set to balanced on average and match training to team cohesion. THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TEAM IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR THIS TACTIC.

YOUR OVERAL TRAINING SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

View attachment 322350

RESULTS

Results so far are amazing in 17 matches in SERIE A i have 16 wins and 1 draw and sitting on the top of it. i have 3 defeats in UEL.

View attachment 322348View attachment 322347View attachment 322346View attachment 322345View attachment 322344View attachment 322343View attachment 322342View attachment 322341

HERE ARE SOME STATS FROM MY PLAYERS

View attachment 322340

Feel free to test this tac, tweak it and make it better .

I HOPE ALL WHO WILL TRY THIS WILL HAVE SUCCESS :D

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE WELCOMED

Last edited:
Anyone tried this so far? Feel free to test and post the results :)

Anyone tested the tactic? I need some feedback

i`m also tryin this with inter,buth conceding a lot of goals :(